Hey Everyone!
This post will be reviewing two popular products from Clinique's skincare line. I purchased these products from Sephora a while ago to help with my acne prone skin. The 3 step system by Clinique is a system that many people use and swear are holy grail products. I hope I don't offend anyone with this review.
I really loved the Clarifying Lotion when I first purchased it, and this is actually my second bottle. This is applied to the skin after cleansing and before moisturizer with a cotton round. It really helped clear up my acne even after I stopped using the moisturizer. I got this toner in #2 since I have dry-combo skin. Unfortunately, I stopped using this product due to the alcohol content. I was so disappointed when I learned how bad alcohol is for your skin in the long term. I now use glycolic acid pads and facial waters to keep my skin clear. If anyone has any other opinions about alcohol based skincare products, please leave me a comment below.
The Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ has been a huge disappointment from the first application. It is specifically marketed for very dry to dry-combo skin, and I really purchased it to help with major dry spots. While it did help with the dryness, my skin really hated this moisturizer. It made my skin very greasy and completely clogged my pores. It caused major breakouts and blackheads! If this is your holy grail moisturizer, please leave me a comment below. I would love to hear about your experiences.
I was pretty disappointed with both these products. My skin is much happier when I'm using products from the Ole Henriksen line. I hope this review was helpful! If you have any questions, please leave a comment below.




No comments:
Post a Comment