Sunday, April 2, 2017

Bzzagent Garnier Skinactive The Gentle Sulfate-Free Cleanser Campaign



Today I'm really excited to be reviewing my first Bzzagent product. For those of you who don't know, Bzzagent is an awesome site that gives members free products to review. They send out many surveys to get a sense of what products you would normally use. I was invited to join the Garnier Skinactive The Gentle Sulfate-Free Cleanser Campaign within my first week of joining. All I had to do was write a review after using the cleanser and upload a photo. Some campaigns require more effort, but this first one was pretty simple. I am really enjoying Bzzagent so far. Let's get to the review!




I have been using this cleanser twice a day for over two weeks now, and it doesn't look like I used any product! You get a nice sized pump bottle for around $8. I'm always a little hesitant to try drug store skincare, but looking at the ingredients I was pretty impressed. The list was very short and only included good for your skin ingredients. I had been having several skin issues due to being pregnant, such as dry, sensitive skin, but this cleanser made such a difference! Even after the first use, my skin felt extremely soft and clean. It removed all my makeup in the PM and all my skincare products in the AM. I tried this cleanser both manually and with my Foreo Luna mini (check out my review for this awesome gadget). I personally enjoyed washing my face with my hands over the Luna, but both worked well. After about two weeks, I really noticed a major difference in my complexion. My skin was smooth and clear. I plan on using this cleanser until I finish the bottle!


I hope this review was helpful! If you haven't signed up for Bzzagent yet, please give it a try. Who doesn't love to get free products to review? If you do sign up, connect all your social media accounts, and check the site daily for surveys and campaign invites. If you have any questions, leave them in the comments below.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...