Friday, June 1, 2018

May 2018 Product Empties


Hey Beauty Lovers!

I decided that I'm going to start posting an empties post on the first of every month. I probably won't have a lot of products to talk about every month, but I always have some empties!

Last month I focused a lot on skincare, so this post will feature skincare products. So what did I use use up this month, and will I be repurchasing these products?

May 2018 Product Empties:
  • Dr. Jart+ Firm Lover Mask ($12 at Sephora)- I purchased this mask in a set in November last year during a Sephora haul. I have been holding onto this this sheet mask, because I tucked it away into my skincare bin and basically forgot about it. I actually really loved this unique mask! Although $12 is a lot for a sheet mask, I will definitely be repurchasing this one and save it for a day I need pampering. I have already reviewed this mask on my blog, so don't forget to check it out!
  • Caudalie Vine[active] Overnight Detox Oil ($50 at Sephora)- This is the second bottle that I finished. I don't really believe in detox oils, but there is something about this one from Caudalie that makes my skin look very clear. I wish I didn't like this oil so much because it is pretty expensive. There are so many amazing ingredients in this oil. I am trying to figure out which ingredient t is making my skin look so clear so that I can find a cheaper dupe. Until then, I will be repurchasing this oil. I wrote a review for this oil last year, so don't forget to check it out!
  • Radha Rosehip Oil (~$15 on Amazon)- This is my first empty bottle of Rosehip oil. This bottle lasted me a whole year! I already purchased a backup bottle of the Rosehip oil. This oil is very inexpensive and effective. I hope Radha Beauty never discontinues their Rosehip oil because I am a lifelong fan! I wrote a blog post on how I use this oil, so please check it out!
  • Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Purifying Black Mask ($58 for the full size at Sephora)- This is my fourth empty jar of this mask, so I guess you can say that I love this mask! I already have a new jar that I have been using, and I need to pick up a new mask soon. I usually purchase this mask as part of a set, and I highly recommend purchasing the Mask-A-Holic set when it comes out during the holidays. 
  • Pacifica Coconut Probiotic Water Rehab Cream ($16 at Ulta)- Dupe alert! This moisturizer is an amazing dupe for the Tatcha Water Cream! I'm not even joking! I will be dedicating a post for this dupe later this week, so stay tuned! I'm currently backlogged with moisturizers that I need to try, but I will be repurchasing this water cream when there is a sale at Ulta.
I hope you enjoyed this empties post! If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below.

If you want me to go over a specific skincare/beauty topic, please leave a comment below or privately email me.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. I always learn something from your posts.

Unknown said...

I love rosehip oil as a carrier oil for my facial serums. I will totally check out that brand! Thanks!

Phaytea’s Pulse said...

You have so much empties in May.... that means you'll be shopping soon. I just had to get myself some make up products as well. Love the brands you use

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...