Hey Everyone!
I know that this post is very late, but here is my November 2017 Sephora Haul in December! I only shopped at Sephora in November because I had the 20% for VIB Rouge code. I kind of hate that they offer amazing deluxe gifts with purchases when there are sale codes since you can only use one code per purchase. Of course I'm going to choose 20% off over a sample. Sigh.
Purchases:
- Origins Antioxidant Protectors
- Dr. Jart+ Skin Treats to Go
- Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Shadow + Highlighting Palette Set
- stila Written in the Stars Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow Set
- Sephora Favorites Beauty Sleep
- Origins Flower Fusion™ Orange Radiance-Boosting Sheet Mask
- Origins A Perfect World™ Age-Defense Treatment Lotion with White Tea
- invisibobble I Live In Wonderland Collection ORIGINAL the traceless hair ring holiday trio
Samples:
Rewards:
- SUNDAY RILEY C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer x4
- Buxom Full-On™ Lip Cream
- NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment
I'm sorry that I am posting this in January since a lot of my purchases are already out of stock. I will try to be on top of my game in 2018.
If you like my haul posts, please subscribe to this blog. If you have any questions or comments, leave them below.
Until next time!


No comments:
Post a Comment