Sunday, July 4, 2021

New Pixi Pretties Makeup Palettes

~ Pixi by Petra

Pixi by Petra is a fantastic and affordable brand that I have been loving for many years. I have mostly used their makeup, but they have also developed a skincare and bodycare line that is well-loved by so many people on Instagram.

I am always impressed with the Pixi PR Packages that I receive, and I have been looking forward to the Pixi Pretties collaboration that they do every year with influencers.

If you are interested in seeing the new Pixi Pretties collabs, you have come to the right place! Let's open up this PR box together...



~ New Pixi Pretties Collabs

This year, Pixi collaborated with four influencers to create these fantastic palettes. 

I absolutely love the color stories that each influencer chose, and I already see that there is an entire cream lip/cheek palette! I'm so excited!


The Pixi + Makeup with Denise is a beautiful highlighter palette and the Pixi + Tina Yong is an eyeshadow palette with a ton of very wearable shades.


The Pixi + Louis Roe is the fantastic cream lip/cheek palette and the Pixi + Promise palette includes both bronzers and highlighters for creating a sculpted look.


Here are the palettes side by side in their boxes...


Here they are without their boxes...


And here they are open...


This collection is cruelty-free which is something I always love to see!

~ Pixi + Louise Roe Cream Rouge Palette

Of course, I just had to open the cream lip/cheek palette first!

The Cream Rouge Palette features 25 stunning lip/cheek creams that will flatter all skin tones. The palette retails for $20, a fantastic deal for its size.

One thing that I hate is buying a full-sized cream that I end up hating. This palette gives you every color combination that you can think of for the lips and cheeks. It is absolutely perfect for anyone starting out with makeup, or for anyone that just loves the cream blush look.

These creams can be applied with a brush or your fingers and the color can be sheered out for a flushed look.


Here is a peek at the palette without the box...


And here is an up-close look at the palette without the lid...


Congrats to Louise Roe on this beautiful palette!

~ Pixi + Makeup by Denise Mind Your Own Glow Palette

Since I love highlighter, I opened the Pixi + Makeup by Denise palette next.

The Mind Your Own Glow Palette includes 9 shimmery highlighters in shades that will cover a wide range of skin tones.  I love that I can use the darker shades as blush toppers or eyeshadow. This palette is so versatile! 

This palette retails for $18 which comes out to $2 for each shade. Considering the generous sized pans, this palette is definitely worth the price.


Here is a shot of the palette without the box...


And here is the palette without the lid...


Great job Denise! This palette is so beautiful!

~ Pixi + Tina Yong Tones & Textures Palette

I haven't always loved the Pixi eyeshadow formula, but their last few launches blew me away! Pixi shadows went from sheer to pigmented over the last year or so, and I am super excited to try out this palette.

The Tones & Textures Palette includes 25 shades that are super wearable for the everyday look plus a pop of color. If you work at an office like me, or you just love neutral palettes, this will be a great fit for you! There is a nice mixture of shimmers and mattes that will keep your look feeling fresh every time.

This palette costs $24 which is a great price for a palette this size. I will be testing the shadows out this week, so follow me on Instagram for an update!


Here is a look at the palette out of the box...


And here is the palette without the lid...


What a great color story! Great job Tina!

~ Pixi + Promise Shapeshifter Palette 

Last but not least, the contour palette. 

The Shapeshifter Palette features 9 highlight and contour shades that will help sculpt your face to perfection. I'm a little confused by the shimmer shades in this palette, but the matte shades are beautiful! Personally, I would use that middle gold shade as an eyeshadow, but you can use it as a highlighter if that's your thing.

This palette retails for $22 which is a fantastic price for a contour palette. The contour shades can work for a wide range of skin tones, so I highly recommend this one!


Here is a look at the palette without the box...


And here is the palette without the lid...


This palette looks stunning! Congrats to Promise!

~ Final Thoughts

Overall, I'm pretty impressed with the collaborations this year. Other years have been a miss for me, but I liked every single palette this time around.

If you are looking for an affordable makeup brand that will provide as much pigment as some of the high-end brands sold at Sephora, I highly recommend checking out Pixi's lineup!

Congratulations to all the influencers that collabed with Pixi this year, you really created beautiful palettes together!

~ Before You Go

If you have any questions or concerns, please leave them in the comments section. I would also love to hear from you if you have tried any of these products!

Don't miss any of my posts, enter your email here to receive my weekly newsletter. You can also find this form by clicking the Subscribe option from the drop-down list at the top of this page. By signing up, you will opt-in to receive a maximum of one email a week with links to my latest blog posts.

You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.

Check out my latest Instagram post here:



XO


2 comments:

Court x said...

these palettes are gorgeous! I love the glow palette the colours are soo pretty!

Courtney x
c0urrtney.blogspot.co.uk/

Miriam said...

Thank you for stopping by! Yes! The palettes are stunning this year <3

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...