Monday, May 20, 2019

Weekly Newsletter Vol 1

Hey Beauty Lovers!

I'm so excited to share with you my new weekly newsletter! I sent this newsletter out at noon today, and I'm already receiving a lot of positive feedback.

If you want to start receiving my weekly newsletter, either enter your email address into the pop-up on this screen or into the form below the newsletter.

I hope you enjoy!



Please leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions. I would also love to hear your feedback about my very first newsletter! Did you like it? Did you hate it? What do you want me to add to my newsletter? Do you have a weekly newsletter for your own blog?

Enter your email to receive my weekly newsletter:

Enter your email address:



You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.



XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...