Sunday, April 2, 2017

My Favorite YouTube Beauty Bloggers



I decided to dedicate this post to my favorite YouTube beauty bloggers. I watch each upload with excitement. These beauty bloggers keep you entertained, show you the newest products on the market, have great tutorial, and provide amazing beauty tips. If you are looking for some new inspiration, follow these amazing YouTube stars:

1. Tati (aka GlamLifeGuru): Tati is absolutely amazing! She is funny and a real beauty queen. She uploads videos every day, and you won't be disappointed by her content. If you haven't already subscribed, run to YouTube now!

2. Dani (aka CoffeeBreakwithDani): Dani is super upbeat, and has the cutest personality. I mostly watch her channel when I need a laugh. I love watching her unboxings, especially her chocolate subscription! Find her on YouTube, you will not be disappointed!

3. Sona Gasparian (aka simplysona): Sona is the most sophisticated beauty blogger on YouTube. She has the best style and gives the best tutorials on her channel. I highly recommend subscribing to her channel.

4. Casey Holmes: Casey has a similar personality to Dani. Maybe that's why I love watching her videos. She gives amazing tutorials, and will have you laughing within minutes. I love her channel so much!

I hope that some of you found new beauty bloggers to follow! If you have a favorite beauty blogger not listed here, leave a comment below.

Enter your email to receive my weekly newsletter:

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...