Hey Everyone!
This is my first product empties post. I hope to start writing these posts every month, I just have to remember not to throw anything out! This month I've had an unusually large pile of empties, so don't expect this many products every month.
I had to hide all my empty containers and packets in my closet, because my housekeeper kept moving them to the garbage! It kind of looks like garbage in this box, so I might buy something a little nicer to store my product trash. Let's get down to the products.
First up we have two Nivea products. The first is their moisturizer with vitamin E, and the second is their in shower body lotion. I go through so many bottles of these two products to keep my skin hydrated. If you haven't tried Nivea out, I highly recommend these two products.
Next up we have my two favorite makeup remover wipes. The first is the Walmart version of the Neutrogena night wipes, the second is the Simple cleansing wipes. Both work really well, but I sometimes reach for the purple pack more due to their amazing lavender scent. If you have sensitive skin, I suggest trying the Simple wipes. They are very gentle but very effective.
Next up is a new favorite, the Ole Henriksen Power Bright system. A box comes with 6 packets, and I use each packet twice. That way I use two packets each month, as you can see in the picture above. If you haven't read my review for this product, I suggest reading that next. This kit is absolutely amazing and is the real secret behind my "pregnancy glow".
Next up we have two hair products. The first is the OGX Sea Mineral Moisture Shimmering Spray, yes I've used two this month, and the second is the Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Moisture Milk. The OGX sprays keep my hair super soft, and the leave in-conditioner by Alterna keeps my hair from looking like straw. I cannot live without these two products, they are my holy-grail hair treatments.
Next up we have the Almond Foot Mask from the Sephora Collection. These feel so amazing after a full week of standing on my feet. I leave them on with thick socks for at least 2 hours. I've literally used 4 of these masks this month because I have been working way too hard lately.
Next up we have the Mama Bee Belly Butter by Burt's Bees and the Caudalie limited edition Grape Water spray. The Belly Butter gets used up super quickly, I wish I can find a larger jar. The Grape Water has been a staple in my skincare routine since I tried it out a year ago. The spray lasts a pretty long time, and I'm only on my 4th bottle.
Next up we have two hand creams. I used a lot of hand creams this winter, but I only kept these two empty bottles. The first is the It's Skin Mini Bebe in Cherry Blossom, and the Eos Cucumber hand lotion. They were both very good, but they didn't last very long.
Next up we have the Dr. Jart+ Firming Solution sheet mask that I received in a Sephora Favorites box (review coming soon), The Body Shop British Rose mask (read my review for this product next), and an Ole Henriksen Truth Serum (I've also written a full review for this product as well). I loved all three of these products.
This month I changed my shaver heads twice. Once to a regular Venus razor head and the other to a Venus Spa Breeze razor. I love love love Venus razors. The Spa Breeze has these awesome shave gel strips on both sides of the razor which helps save valuable time in the morning. My legs are always super smooth when using these razors, and I have many more refills left.
Ok, technically this isn't a beauty product, but I always light some candles when I'm waiting for a face mask to sink in. I love Yankee Candle votives. I like to change the scent of my candles pretty often, so these help me do just that. I will be writing a post on a Yankee Candle haul from a few months ago, so be on the lookout!
Finally, we have a few perfume samples. I hardly ever buy full bottles of perfume since Sephora always gives out samples. These three were pretty great, but I'm always changing up my perfume.
Ok, that was a very long post. I hope you enjoyed going through my March product empties. If you have any questions, leave them in the comments below!














No comments:
Post a Comment