Saturday, June 30, 2018

Alteya Organics Rose Water Review


Hey Beauty Lovers!

I'm so excited to have partnered up with Alteya Organics to bring you this review*. Rose water has been a beauty secret for centuries, and many women all over the world still swear by its effects today. When looking for a rose water, it is important to find one that is made of distilled rose water and nothing else. Many rose water products on the market today are really only rose scented, or they list rose water almost at the bottom of the ingredient list. I don't count those as rose waters, and neither should you! Pure rose water does not have to be expensive, and I highly recommend buying a pure rose water that is inexpensive over a luxury brand rose water. Many times luxury rose waters are not pure rose water!

Alteya Organics produces a variety high quality 100% distilled organic rose waters that are bottled in Bulgaria. These rose waters are the secret to beautiful, soft skin, and work well with my layered hydration method. I tried out both the Rose Water and White Rose Water. Both were very soothing and hydrating, but they did have their differences when it came to scent.

Benefits of rose water:
  • Contains antioxidants which protect your skin from damage
  • Anti-inflammatory properties which are great for sensitive and rosacea prone skin
  • Inhibits elastase and collagenase which prevent the breakdown of elastin and collagen
  • Moisturizes the skin

The regular rose water from Alteya Organics has a very strong rose water scent. If you are sensitive to scented products, this rose water mist is not for you. If you can tolerate the strong scent, it does dissipate within a few seconds. I like to use this rose water in the PM, and I always find that it soothes my skin. Any redness from my other treatments disappears within seconds. I spray the water three times into my hands, and pat the product onto my skin. I like this method over just spraying my face, because I have more control of where the product is applied. The regular rose water is made from 100% pure Rosa damascena (rose) water. I really love this product, and my skin has been looking so beautiful since introducing it into my routine.


The white rose water from Alteya Organics has a much milder scent. I recommend this rose water to anyone that is sensitive to scented products. The very mild scent does not linger, and it feels very refreshing on the skin. I like to use the white rose water in the AM. It is a lot lighter feeling than the regular rose water, but it also has been helping me with my redness. It is definitely a very soothing facial mist. Again, I like to spray this rose water into my hands three times, and gently pat it onto my skin. I'm really happy that I got to try both of these rose waters because I probably would have never picked up the white rose water mist on my own. I've just never really heard of any one using a white rose water, but I was really impressed with this one.

These rose waters can be enjoyed by all skin types, but I would only recommend the White Rose Water for anyone sensitive to strong scents.

I hope you enjoyed this review!

Read my sample Natural Skincare Routine for product ideas!

If you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the comments section below.

If you want me to go over a specific skincare/beauty topic, please leave a comment below or privately email me.

*I received these rose waters from Alteya Organics for free to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...