Saturday, June 30, 2018

Josie Maran Argan Oil Dupe



Hey Beauty Lovers!

Today I'm going to share with you a little secret! If you have been reading my blog for a while you already know that I'm a big fan of beauty oils. When I first wanted to try a beauty oil, I went to Sephora and asked for advice. All the sales girls raved about the Josie Maran Argan Oil, so I decided to give it a try. I was so shocked that argan oil had such a positive effect on my skin. I was literally glowing! I was equally shocked by how quickly I ran through the 1.7oz bottle that cost me $48! I knew there had to be a cheaper argan oil out there that was just as effective, but I heard so much about how the quality of the Josie Maran argan oil was far superior to any product found on Amazon. I was actually pretty nervous to stray from the high-end argan oil because I was so worried that the cheaper oils would ruin my now glowing skin.

After buying like 3 bottles of Josie Maran, I decided to do a little research into the cheaper companies. I heard a lot of good things about Radha Beauty, and saw on their website that their argan oil was $13 for 4oz! They claimed that they use 100% organic argan oil derived from Argania Spinosa kernels, which is the exact same claim as Josie Maran. I figured that I would buy a bottle and start using it for my hair. At $13, I had nothing to lose.

When I opened the Radha Beauty Argan Oil bottle, the first thing I did was compare the color and scent of the oil to the Josie Maran oil. They looked and felt identical to me, but I was still hesitant to put it on my face. Instead, I used it on my hair for 2 weeks. My hair looked amazing, and I could tell that the oil was very high quality. I couldn't tell the difference between the cheaper and high-end oils when I used them for my hair.

After two weeks, I got a little more adventurous. I applied the Josie Maran oil to the back of my left hand, and the Radha Beauty oil to the back of my right hand. I did this for a week, and my hands started looking really smooth and healthy. There was absolutely no difference between my two hands.

I finally decided it was time to try the Radha Beauty Argan Oil on my face. I patted in two drops of the oil to my skin after my moisturizer to seal in all of my skincare ingredients. I went to sleep, and I was so nervous to look into the mirror the next morning. I was expecting my face to be completely broken out, but instead, I was greeted by a glowing face!

I am still using the Radha Beauty Argan Oil, and I never repurchased the Josie Maran oil. In my opinion, it is completely overpriced, and I can't believe I bought 3 bottles! If you enjoy the Josie Maran Argan Oil, I highly recommend trying this cheaper one out! You will be so surprised by the quality of this affordable oil. 

If you like skincare dupes, you may like some of these posts:
Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel Extra Strength Dupe
First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads Dupe
Affordable Blue Tansy Oil
Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Transformation Gel Dupe
Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Dupe
Creme De La Mer Dupe (sponsored post)
Affordable Blue Tansy Oil
Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask Alternative
Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel Extra Strength Dupe
First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads Dupe
Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Transformation Gel Dupe
Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Dupe
Creme De La Mer Dupe (sponsored post)

I hope you enjoyed this post! If you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the comments section below.

If you want me to go over a specific skincare/beauty topic, please leave a comment below or privately email me.

Please support this blog by entering your email and subscribing!

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter.


A post shared by Beauty by Miriam (@mimwieds) on
XO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...