Hey Everyone!
Today I want to share with you all a great alternative to the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask. I was looking for a great alternative to my favorite sleeping mask because of the heavy citrus fragrance. Thankfully, I found an amazing product from Pacifica Beauty. The Wake Up Beautiful Super Hydration Sleepover Mask is very similar to the Origins mask except the Wake Up Beautiful mask has a very mild mushroom scent. I use this mask every night and I always wake up to hydrated and radiant skin. The ingredients between the two masks are similar, but there are definitely some differences. I think the Pacifica Beauty mask is a great alternative but it's slightly more expensive. However, the Pacifica Beauty is a great item to pick up when Ulta is having a sale. I have been loving a lot of the Pacifica Beauty products lately, and I will be writing a post about the vegan and cruelty-free brand soon, so stay tuned.
Origins (taken from origins.com)
Water\Aqua\Eau; Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water, Myrtus Communis (Myrtle) Leaf Water, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethicone , Peg-75 , Peg-8 , Glycereth-26 , Sorbitan Stearate , Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Amara (Bitter Almond) Kernel Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Osmanthus Fragrans Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract, Linalool, Limonene , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract , Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract , Peg-100 Stearate , Sucrose** , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax , Panthenol , Pantethine , Cetyl Ethylhexanoate , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil , Butylene Glycol , Cetearyl Alcohol , Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil , Phytosterols , Tocopheryl Acetate , Oryzanol , Bisabolol , Caprylyl Glycol , Potassium Hydroxide , Caffeine , Hexylene Glycol , Sodium Hyaluronate , Dextrin , Carbomer , Disodium Edta , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil** Organic Sucrose (Brown Sugar)
Price: $7.94/oz
Pacifica Beauty (taken from pacificabeauty.com)
aqua, caprylic/capric triglyceride, helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, stearic acid, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, xanthan gum, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, rosa centifolia flower extract, jasminum officinale (jasmine) flower water, panthenol (vitamin B), allantoin, tocopherol (vitamin E), hydrolyzed rice protein, oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, hyaluronic acid, ganoderma lucidum (mushroom) stem extract, lentinus edodes (mushroom) extract, chenopodium quinoa seed extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, parfum natural aromatherapy blend)
Price: $8.82/oz
I think the two masks are both great, but I really enjoy the Pacifica Beauty one more. I highly recommend trying it when Pacifica Beauty goes on sale at Ulta.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave them in the comments section below.
Don't forget to subscribe to this blog and follow me on Instagram.
No comments:
Post a Comment