Monday, April 13, 2020

February 2020 Beauty Empties

>>Empties Intro<<

Every month, I collect all of my beauty empties in my empties basket. This includes anything from skincare to body care. I don't think I ever finished a makeup product since starting my Empties Series, but maybe we'll see some makeup products in the future.

I love writing empties posts because I get to show you which products I actually like enough to use up. I always use a ton of sheet masks, so I always have a separate post for all of my sheet mask empties. I just posted my February 2020 Sheet Mask Empties, so don't forget to check out the Empties Series tab at the top of this page.


Okay, let's get to the empties...

>>February 2020 Beauty Empties<<


  • Nivea Creme- Nivea Creme is literally a classic moisturizer. I like to use it for my hands, and the size is pretty convenient. It's not the best moisturizer, but it's not the worst. I don't know if I will repurchase, but probably not.
  • Australian Gold Botanical Tinted Sunscreen- This is my HG sunscreen. You can look at all of my skincare routines posts from the past few years, and you will see this sunscreen listed in every AM routine. I don't even know how many sunscreens I finished, but I have about five backups. My entire family uses this sunscreen now.
  • Zeroid Intensive Cream*- I didn't need a deep moisturizer for my face, so I decided to use it for my hands instead. OMG. I had cracked skin on my hands from the cold weather, and this cream healed my hands in like two days! I am sure this will help heal very dry skin on the face. I think I need to restock this next winter.
  • Suave Dry Spray in Wild Cherry Blossom- This is one of my favorite deodorants. I have a few backups of this already.
  • The Skin House Snail Mucin 5000 Ampoule*- It took me a while to finish this bottle because I kept trying to save the last few drops. I love this ampoule so much! It smells so good and it keeps my skin silky smooth!
  • A'ala Hawaii Maona Mist*- I am so obsessed with this company! They sent me every single product, and I have been loving everything! This toner is so hydrating and softening. I definitely need to get another one of these toner sprays!
  • Fleur & Bee Creme de la Cream*- I didn't like to use this on my face. Something in the formula just didn't agree with my skin. However, this worked really well as a neck cream. I won't be repurchasing this, but I do enjoy their other products.
  • SNP Bird's Nest Water Sleeping Pack*- I love that these sleeping packs come in weekly packets. Each tube lasts me 5-7 days, and I still have a few tubes left from the main box. This is such an amazing sleeping pack for the winter, but it will also work really well when we start to leave the air conditioner on overnight.
  • Earthen Skincare Instant Peel*- If you have rough skin that needs to be exfoliated, don't use a scrub, use this instead. This peel will smooth out your skin like nothing else I ever used! I have two treatments left, and I am saving them for when I need them the most.

>>Final Thoughts<<

I emptied quite a few beauty products in February. My goal is to finally use up all of the skincare in my stash, but that will take a lot of work.

I have been on a no-buy since November 2019, but I have been receiving PR. With all of the PR I'm sent, I don't know if I will ever get to finish everything in my stash, but I have been trying to give my husband some of the products that I will never use.

>>Before You Go<<

I hope you enjoyed this empties post! If you are interested in more content like this, check out the Empties Series tab at the top of this page.

If you have any questions or concerns, please leave them in the comments section. I would also love to hear from you if you have tried any of these products!

Don't miss any of my posts, enter your email here to receive my weekly newsletter. You can also find this form by clicking the Subscribe option from the drop-down list at the top of this page. By signing up, you will opt-in to receive a maximum of one email a week with links to my latest blog posts.

You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.

Check out my latest Instagram post here:



XO
*PR/Gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...