Sunday, April 12, 2020

February 2020 Sheet Mask Empties

>>Sheet Masks<<

I am always conflicted when I use a ton of sheet masks every month. Sheet masks are so wasteful, but my skin needs them regularly!

When I stop using sheet masks, my skin starts looking and feeling very dull and dehydrated. I know that there are a lot of products that can help with dull and dehydrated skin, and I promise I use them religiously (just check out my skincare routine in the sidebar).

There is just something about applying a sheet soaked in essence/serum to your skin for 20 minutes. My skin just loves it so much!

All month long, I am filling my empties basket with my sheet mask packets and other beauty products I finish during the month.

Since I use so many sheet masks, I post my product and sheet mask empties separately every month. If you want to see my product empties, check out the Empties Series tab at the top of this page.


How cute is my empties basket?

As you can see, my basket was stuffed with February 2020 empties!

Here are all the sheet masks I used in February...


Don't worry, I will be going through each sheet mask and giving you a quick mini-review =)

And here we go!

>>February 2020 Sheet Mask Empties<<


  • JM Solution Glow Luminous Aurora Mask- This mask is formulated with pearl extract that helps brighten the skin. This is also a very nourishing and hydrating mask. The sheet is on the large side, so it should fit a lot of different face shapes. I honestly really love these masks!
  • Leaders Mediu Amino Moisture Mask- You really can't go wrong with a Leaders mask. The moisture version is super hydrating and the perfect sheet mask for dehydrated skin. I like to use super hydrating masks at least once a week to help keep my skin from getting dehydrated.
  • Be Plain Bamboo Healing Mask*- Be Plain is amazing for sending me a box of these masks. These are so good for repairing the skin after a chemical peel or any other irritating treatment. These are also great for acne-prone skin!


  • The Saem Pure Natural Mask Sheet Snail (Brightening)- I am actually pretty surprised that I enjoyed this mask. The sheet is on the small side, but I was still able to make it work. I don't think it's the best whitening mask out there, but it is amazing for nourishing the skin. Snail really helps keep my skin soft and hydrated, so I would probably repurchase this mask. 
  • Elensilia IntraCELL Escargot + Placenta Firming- I must have purchased five boxes of this mask over the past 3 years. I am obsessed with the Elensilia IntraCELL line. The sheet is a little too thick, but it's worth having to lay down for the entire 20 minutes. My skin loves the Firming version, but I really recommend the entire line!


  • Dewytree Yun Bonan Mask- Unfortunately, I can't find this mask for sale on any of the reputable sites that I frequent. If you happen to find this mask, just know that it is a pretty intense mask, and you shouldn't use it if you have sensitive skin. I absolutely love using ginseng products, so I, of course, loved this mask. I happen to think that Dewytree masks are completely underrated. 
  • Dewytree It's Pure Mask Aloe- If you are looking for an aloe-based mask that will soothe and hydrate the skin, this one is for you! I am so in love with the It's Pure Mask line, so I highly recommend getting your hands on the one that addresses your skin concerns the most.


  • Etude House 0.2mm Air Therapy Mask Ceramide- I love that you can get a box of 10 of these masks for $10! This is a great daily sheet mask that will help repair your skin barrier. If you are looking for an affordable, everyday mask, the 0.2mm Air Therapy line is amazing! The ceramide one is my absolute favorite so far.
  • Etude House 0.2mm Air Therapy Mask Madecassoside- Madecassoside is a component of the Centella plant, and this mask is great for soothing and strengthening the skin barrier. If you use this link, you can find all of the masks in this line for $1.05 each!


  • Papa Recipe Bombee Black Honey Mask- These are my favorite honey masks on the market right now. They smell soooooooooooooooo good! They are soothing, nourishing, and hydrating. This mask softens my skin and helps heal any breakouts. I am a huge fan!
  • Papa Recipe Bombee Fruitables Red Squeeze Intensive Mask- The Bombee Fruitables line is such an amazing sheet mask line. They are dripping with essence that smells so fruity and amazing. The Red Squeeze version will transform your skin with just one use! My skin always looks plump, healthy, glowing, and clear whenever I use this mask. I cannot recommend it enough.


  • JayJun Purple Fragrance Mask- Okay, I saved my favorite sheet mask brand for last. Unfortunately, this fantastic sheet mask has been discontinued, but if you can find it, let me know! I am OBSESSED with this mask. I actually chose it for my monthly favorite mask, but since it's discontinued, I'm going to have to choose an alternate. I love lavender/flower based sheet masks from JayJun. They are so relaxing in the PM, and they help clear my skin. I am so upset that this was the last Purple Fragrance Mask in my collection. I didn't even know that it was discontinued until today! RIP to my favorite sheet mask ever!
  • JayJun Anti-Dust Therapy Mask- This is a 3-step mask. It includes a cleanser, sheet mask, and a heavy cream. I love to travel with this mask, and it helps keep my skin feeling soft and smooth when I'm not at home. My face tends to freak out when I travel, but this mask is a major savior. 
  • JayJun Real Water Brightening Black Mask- This is another great travel mask. It is a 3-step mask that includes a cleanser, essence, and sheet mask. I love this mask so much, and I can't believe I have one left in my collection. I am in serious need of a sheet mask haul! 

>>Monthly Favorite<<

Since my real monthly favorite, the JayJun Purple Fragrance Mask, was recently discontinued, I will have to choose my second favorite for February.

So my new favorite mask is the Papa Recipe Bombee Black Honey Mask. If you haven't tried the Bombee Honey line yet, I recommend starting with the black version!

>>Before You Go<<

I hope you enjoyed this sheet mask empties post! If you are looking for more content like this, check out the Empties Series tab at the top of this page.

Don't miss any of my posts, enter your email here to receive my weekly newsletter. You can also find this form by clicking the Subscribe option from the drop-down list at the top of this page. By signing up, you will opt-in to receive a maximum of one email a week with links to my latest blog posts.

You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.

Check out my latest Instagram post here:



XO
*PR/Gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...