Monday, April 13, 2020

February 2020 Beauty Favorites

>>How I Select My Beauty Favorites<<

Every month, I look at my beauty product collection, and I select the 4-6 products that really impressed me that month.

I try to choose products that are new to my beauty routine, and that usually means that I am selecting skincare products.

You may notice that all the products I chose this month were sent to me in PR. These monthly favorites posts are not sponsored, and I am not obligated to choose anything sent to me for my favorites. I am currently on a no-buy due to being a student, so all of my favorites the last few months were products sent to me for free.

As soon as my no-buy ends, aka I get a real job, my favorites will include products that I purchased with my own money.

I hope this makes sense.

Okay, let's get to my February 2020 favorites...

>>February 2020 Beauty Favorites<<


  • Astis Elderberry Collagen Deep-Hydrating Toner*- I am so obsessed with the scent of this toner! I love collagen in my skincare, and this toner is formulated with 1% collagen. In addition to collagen, this toner contains fruit acids to help brighten the skin and promote cellular turnover. I used this toner in my PM skincare routine for the entire month of February, and my skin loved it! If you want to see my February 2020 skincare routines, check out the Skincare Routines Series tab at the top of this page.
  • Cosrx AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream*- I was sent the entire AC Collection to review, and the Ultimate Spot Cream is my favorite product from the set. If you have acne-prone skin, this spot treatment will be your new best friend! Whenever I get a spot, I apply a thick layer of this cream overnight and that sucker is flattened by the morning! I am 100% serious about this right now. You can check out my full review of the AC Collection here.
  • Wyldflower Labs Apricot-C Toner*- I have been loving this toner for the last few months. If you are looking for an intense vitamin C treatment that will help give your skin a beautiful glow, this toner is for you. The Apricot-C Toner is formulated with 11% vitamin C, but it will not sting your skin. I'm pretty upset that I ran out of this toner because it is pretty expensive for the size. You can see how I use this toner in my February AM skincare routine.
  • Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Eye Serum*- I was sent the entire Retinol Youth Renewal line, aka all three products, and the eye serum is my new holy grail eye treatment. I honestly think that if you are looking to soften fine lines, you can just use a drop of this serum on any of your problem areas. I basically use this serum as a fine line spot treatment. You can read my full review of the Retinol Youth Renewal line here.

>>Final Thoughts<<

I only had 4 favorites for February, but I honestly just wasn't trying out a lot of new products at the time.

I'm going to be including some makeup products in my March 2020 Beauty Favorites post, so don't forget to follow me on social media!

>>Before You Go<<

I hope you enjoyed reading about my February 2020 Beauty Favorites! If you are looking for more content like this, check out the Beauty Favorites Series tab at the top of this page.

If you have any questions or concerns, please leave them in the comments section. I would also love to hear from you if you have tried any of these products!

Don't miss any of my posts, enter your email here to receive my weekly newsletter. You can also find this form by clicking the Subscribe option from the drop-down list at the top of this page. By signing up, you will opt-in to receive a maximum of one email a week with links to my latest blog posts.

You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.

Check out my latest Instagram post here:



XO
*PR/Gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...