Hey Beauty Lovers!
Today I want to go over a really important acne topic while reviewing a product sent to me. Anyone with acne-prone skin knows that most acne-fighting products can leave your skin irritated and dehydrated. This is because most acne treatments are designed for oily skin types. Unfortunately, acne can plague every skin type, including dry skin!
Treating acne can turn into a vicious cycle: drying up all the oil from your skin, leaving skin dehydrated, producing more oil to overcompensate for the dryness, getting new breakouts, and starting the cycle over again.
Not only will this be ineffective, but it will also cause damage to your skin's natural moisture barrier. Once your skin barrier gets damaged, you will experience irritation, sensitivity, acne, dry skin, and dull-looking skin. It will be very hard to use products to clear acne and moisturize your skin once the damage is present.
The key to repairing your skin barrier and preventing acne is choosing products formulated to protect the skin barrier and gently treat acne. This brings me to today's review!
I was kindly sent the SFERANGS Clearing T-Care Cream by the company to test and review. I was really excited to see this product in the PR package because I am a huge advocate of using anti-acne products for sensitive skin. I have never heard of the SFERANGS brand before, so I decided to do a little research before testing the product.
About the brand:
SFERANGS is a Korean cosmetural (COsmetic + MEdical + naTURAL) company that started in 2011. They work closely with science labs to develop natural-based skincare with medical applications. The company has eight skincare lines, one of which is the T-care Clearing line. SFERANGS has a full range of products to build a routine for every skin type, including sunscreens.
Claims for the Clearing T-Care Cream:
- Sebum control
- Suitable for dehydrated but oily skin
- Refines large pores
- Helps to clear troubled skin
My Experience:
Since I don't have oily skin, my skin leans more towards the combination side, I decided to give this product to my husband to test. As someone with oily skin, my husband likes to use mattifying products, usually with Tea Tree Oil, in the AM and PM. The Clearing T-Care Cream did not claim to be mattifying, but I convinced him to test it anyways.
Without changing anything else in his routine, my husband used this cream twice a day for more than two months. I must say that I am super impressed with his skin since he started using this cream. He doesn't experience breakouts anymore, and his skin looks matte throughout the day. He actually is starting to get into K-Beauty skincare products, and I can't wait to expose him to my world.
Overall, I recommend this cream to anyone suffering from acne. It is so gentle, and it will really help keep your skin clear. I am so happy that I was able to test out this brand because I never heard of SFERANGS, and I would have missed out on this fantastic product!
I hope this review was useful! If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave them in the comments below.
Don't miss any of my posts, enter your email here to receive my weekly newsletter. You can also find this form by clicking the Subscribe option from the drop-down list at the top of this page. By signing up, you will opt-in to receive a maximum of one email a week with links to my latest blog posts.
You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.
Check out my latest Instagram post here:
XO
Overall, I recommend this cream to anyone suffering from acne. It is so gentle, and it will really help keep your skin clear. I am so happy that I was able to test out this brand because I never heard of SFERANGS, and I would have missed out on this fantastic product!
I hope this review was useful! If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave them in the comments below.
Don't miss any of my posts, enter your email here to receive my weekly newsletter. You can also find this form by clicking the Subscribe option from the drop-down list at the top of this page. By signing up, you will opt-in to receive a maximum of one email a week with links to my latest blog posts.
You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.
Check out my latest Instagram post here:
XO


No comments:
Post a Comment