Sunday, March 4, 2018

Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel Dupe




Hey Everyone!

Today I'm going to be talking about an amazing dupe for the Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel.

For those of you that are religiously buying these super expensive peel pads and are looking for a cheaper alternative, aka planning out your monthly spending so that you can repurchase a new set of 30 pads for $88, I'm happy to share an amazing dupe that is only $11.48 for 60 pads!

I must admit that I have purchased at least 6 boxes of the Dr. Dennis Gross peel pads because it made my skin look absolutely amazing. After getting a sample of three treatments at Sephora, I became hooked! I was so upset that I loved the peel pads because I hated spending so much money on one skincare item that only lasted 30 days. I'm so happy that I discovered the Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Night Pads Extreme (Amazon).

I purchased these pads from Ulta during my March haul, but they are currently sold out. You can still purchase these pads at Beauty Expert (100 count for $31), Amazon (60 count for $11.48), Walmart (60 count for $24.03), and Nip + Fab (60 count for $18.95), but I hope that Ulta decides to restock these amazing pads soon. I use the Nip + Fab pads every other night, and after 2 weeks I already see the same results as the Dr. Dennis Gross pads. There are a few differences in ingredients, but overall the products perform the same.

>>Product Comparison<<

Dr. Dennis Gross (extra strength peel pads- yes I know that the ones pictured are the ultra-gentle but I have been using the extra strength ones):
  • 2 steps
  • Glycolic Acid- reduces signs of aging
  • Salicylic Acid- reduces pore blockage and supports natural collagen production
  • Malic Acid- supports natural cell renewal, fights the appearance of wrinkles, exfoliates, and moisturizes
  • Mandelic Acid- antioxidant to fight signs of aging, anti-irritation, and anti-redness
  • Lactic Acid- removes dead skin cells, smooths skin, and evens skin tone
  • Willow Bark
  • Witch Hazel
  • Retinol
  • Reservitrol
  • Alcohol Denat.
  • $2.50/treatment

Nip + Fab:
  • 1 step
  • 5% Glycolic Acid- exfoliates and reduces discoloration
  • Salicylic Acid- unclogs pores and reduces blemishes
  • Lactic Acid- removes dead skin cells, smooths skin, and evens skin tone
  • Hyaluronic Acid- improves skin hydration, softens skin, and plumps skin
  • Mandelic Acid- antioxidant to fight signs of aging
  • Niacinamide
  • As low as $0.19/treatment for the 60 count
Although the ingredients are not 100% identical, I have found that the Nip + Fab extreme pads work just as well as the DDG Alpha Beta Peel pads. Unless you are buying the Alpha Beta Peel pads for the retinol, I recommend trying the Nip + Fab pads for a few weeks and seeing for yourself if it works for your skincare concerns.

>>Before You Go<<

I hope you enjoyed this post. If you are looking for more dupes, check out my Skincare Dupes Series tab at the top of this page.

If you have any questions or concerns, please leave them in the comments section. I would also love to hear from you if you have tried any of these products! 

I now post three times a week, plus some bonus posts. If you don't want to miss any of my posts, enter your email below to receive my weekly newsletter:

Enter your email address:


You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.



XO 


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you affiliated with the Nip + Fab products?

Miriam said...

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post! I am not affiliated with Nip + Fab, but I do use affiliate links (usually to Amazon) in all my blog posts. All of my reviews are 100% honest and unbiased. I hope you try out these peel pads and let me know if you like them <3
-Miriam

amu_blackeyes said...

I tried just a sample of Dr Dennis' peel pads and I was amazed to see what it did to my skin. I wanted to find a dupe as they are so expensive. Thanks for sharing. I'll give nip+fab a try.

Miriam said...

I'm so happy that you are giving the Nip + Fab pads a try! The main difference between the two treatments is that the Alpha Beta Peel pads contain Retinol in the second step. Other than that, they give me the same results! Let me know if you end up loving the Nip + Fab pads as much as I do =)
-Miriam

Nina said...

Nice post! Thanks for sharing!

Miriam said...

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...