Hey Everyone!
If you have been using and loving the First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads ($34 at Amazon, $34 at Sephora, and $34 at Ulta) and you want to save 50%, keep reading.
I first started using the FAB Facial Radiance Pads after I tried the Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel pads and loved them (you can read my post for a dupe here), but I needed something without salicylic acid during pregnancy. Believe it or not, these pads were amazing! They weren't as good as the Alpha Beta Peel pads, but I was expecting that since they were missing salicylic acid.
After my pregnancy, I continued to use these pads as a first toner in the AM, even though I returned to my beloved Alpha Beta Peel Pads in the PM. I have never had such amazing skin in my life since using both pads. Well, now I am in the process of swapping out all my skincare products for more natural, vegan, and cruelty-free dupes (see my haul posts for February and March).
I'm happy to report that I found a dupe for the FAB Facial Radiance Pads, and the best part is that they are half the price! These are the Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads (Amazon), and they work just as well as the Facial Radiance Pads from FAB. You can purchase these pads on Amazon (60 count for $12.95) and the Nip + Fab website (60 count for $12).
>>Product Comparison<<
After my pregnancy, I continued to use these pads as a first toner in the AM, even though I returned to my beloved Alpha Beta Peel Pads in the PM. I have never had such amazing skin in my life since using both pads. Well, now I am in the process of swapping out all my skincare products for more natural, vegan, and cruelty-free dupes (see my haul posts for February and March).
I'm happy to report that I found a dupe for the FAB Facial Radiance Pads, and the best part is that they are half the price! These are the Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads (Amazon), and they work just as well as the Facial Radiance Pads from FAB. You can purchase these pads on Amazon (60 count for $12.95) and the Nip + Fab website (60 count for $12).
>>Product Comparison<<
First Aid Beauty:
- Glycolic Acid- makes the skin brighter, exfoliates the skin, and improves texture
- Lactic Acid- makes the skin brighter, exfoliates the skin, and improves texture
- Lemon Peel Extract- makes the skin brighter
- Indian Gooseberry Extract- improves skin tone
- Hyaluronic Acid- helps skin stay moisturized
- $0.50/treatment
Nip + Fab:
- Glycolic Acid
- Lactic Acid
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Witch Hazel
- Blue Daisy- soothes and calms skin
- $0.25/treatment
Although the ingredients are not 100% identical, I have found that both these pads perform the same. I suggest trying these out for yourself to see if they address your specific skin concerns.
>>Before You Go<<
>>Before You Go<<
I hope you enjoyed this post. If you are looking for more skincare dupes, check out the Skincare Dupes Series tab at the top of this page.
If you have any questions or concerns, please leave them in the comments section. I would also love to hear from you if you have tried any of these products!
I now post three times a week, plus some bonus posts. If you don't want to miss any of my posts, enter your email below to receive my weekly newsletter:
You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.
XO


4 comments:
Thanks so much for this, I was looking for a dupe for these.
I'm so happy that my post helped! Have you been enjoying the Nip+Fab pads? I would love to hear all about your experience with the product =)
I am about to buy the Nip Fab. Thank you SO MUCH for posting this. You have no idea how much this came to be helpful!
Let me know if you end up loving them as much as I do =)
-Miriam
Post a Comment