Sunday, March 4, 2018

Affordable Rose and Blue Tansy Oil from Pacifica Beauty



Hey Everyone!

Today I'm going to be sharing with you my new favorite facial oil from the Vegan and Cruelty-free company Pacifica Beauty. I have been obsessed with both rose and blue tansy oils for quite a while now. I have been a faithful user of both Korres Wild Rose Vitamin C Active Brightening Oil and Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil. The Pacifica Beauty Super Flower Rapid Response Oil combines my favorite oils from Korres (rose) and Sunday Riley (blue tansy), and best of all it is only $16 for 1 oz. If you are currently buying the Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil for the retinol, you won't be happy with this alternative from Pacifica Beauty. However, if you are just a fan of blue tansy or rose oil, this product may be for you!

Korres (information taken from Sephora.com)
  • Super C (Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate): A stabilized fat-soluble vitamin C with 10 times higher vitamin C absorption for powerful brightening, natural collagen synthesis, and antioxidant protection
  • Wild Rose Oil: Rich in omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids and vitamins A and C for significant antioxidant action to improve the look of fine lines, discoloration, and skin texture
  • Camapu Extract: A plant-derived active that improve visible signs of aging, supports natural collagen synthesis, and improves skin tone
  • Bisabolol and Ginger Root Extract: A blend of natural anti-irritants to defend against redness caused by air pollutants, extreme temperatures, UV rays, and harsh cleansers
  • Pretty dried rose inside the bottle
  • $53.50/oz
Isoamyl Laurate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Squalane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Rosa Gallica Flower Powder, Alcohol Denat., Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Water, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Bisabolol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Fragrance, Physalis Angulata Extract, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract

Sunday Riley (information taken from Sephora.com)
  • Trans-retinoic Acid Ester: Supports healthy skin with the power of retinoids, but without the irritation of traditional retinol; encourages exfoliation and revitalization for the appearance of smoother, younger-looking skin
  • Blue Tansy and German Chamomile: Help to calm and soothe for a reduce the appearance of redness
  • Chia Seed Oil: This richest botanical source of omega 3 also provides alpha-lipoic acid
  • Pretty blue color although a lot of the color is synthetic
  • $105/oz
Persea Gratissima (Extra Virgin, Cold Pressed Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Organic, Cold Pressed Concord Grape) Seed Oil, Rubus Fruticosus (Cold Pressed Blackberry) Seed Oil, Salvia Hispanica (Cold Pressed Chia) Oil, Dimethyl Isosorbide (and) Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Tanecetum annuum (Blue Tansy) oil, Anthemis nobilis (English Chamomile) oil, Eriocephalus punctulatus (Cape Chamomile) oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Neroli) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Blood Orange) oil, Cananga Odorata Flower (Ylang Ylang) Oil, Vetivera zizanoides (Vetiver) oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (and) Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, CI 61565 (Green 6), CI 60725 (Violet 2)

Pacifica Beauty (information taken from pacificabeauty.com)


  • Rose Tansy- rich in omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids and vitamins A and C for  significant antioxidant action

  • Blue Tansy- naturally high in azulene and a powerful anti-inflammatory that can help soothe irritated skin and reduce redness

  • 100% Vegan and Cruelty-free

  • Formulated without SLS, sulfates, parabens and petroleum.

  • Super antioxidants

  • Nourishing and skin loving

  • Natural blue color from the blue tansy

  • $16/oz

  • helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, tanacetumannuum (blue tansy) leaf oil, rosa canina fruit oil, argania spinsosa (argan) oil, tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), rosa centifolia flower (rose) extract, parfum (natural)

    The ingredients for each oil is pretty unique, so I wouldn't call the Power Flower Oil a dupe for the Korres or Sunday Riley oils, however, I do think it is a fantastic oil. If you are looking to try out an inexpensive facial oil, I think you should give this one a try.

    I hope you enjoyed this post. If you want to see more affordable skincare posts, please leave a request in the comments section below.

    Enter your email to receive my weekly newsletter:


    Enter your email address:


    Delivered by FeedBurner

    You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.

    XO


    2 comments:

    Susan said...

    I love your dupe posts. I'm definitely going to look into this Pacifica product...I've tried some of their stuff before and it's been great. I wanted to request dupes for DE's protini cream, Laneige's water bank face cream, and Caudalie's milk cleanser. If you could do those, that'd be great! Would also just love to hear your opinion on them.

    Miriam said...

    I'm happy you like my dupe posts! I will write more of these in the future. Off the top of my head, A dupe for the Laneige cream would be the Atopalm Real Barrier Aqua Gel. I'm pretty sure it's available on Amazon. I will work on getting dupes for DE and Caudalie! Thank you so much for your suggestions ❤️

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...