Saturday, June 30, 2018

Why You Need This Asian Beauty Face Mist


Hey Beauty Lovers!

I am currently on an Asian Beauty (AB) kick, and I am really loving how soft my skin has become since starting the 7 skin method a few weeks ago (I will be writing a post on this topic soon!). Since I am not an AB expert, I joined the 0.8liter app to try out some of the best products in the AB category. So far I have been chosen for two campaigns, and today I am so excited to review the Dr.JmeeLab Frozen Jelly and Capsule Mist*!

This face mist is unlike any mist I've tried before. This essence starts with a gel consistency in the bottle, but mists so evenly onto the face. This mist is formulated with Camelia Oil and feels very hydrating on the skin. The scent is absolutely AMAZING, unlike anything I've ever smelled before.

I like to apply this mist by spraying it a few times into my hands and then patting the product into my skin. The mist is very fine, and it feels weightless while giving your skin intense hydration. I like to apply my skincare products in order from thinnest to thickest, so I apply this mist right before my Origins Original Skin Essence. I like to use it in the AM and PM as part of my skincare routine, but it can also be used to refresh the skin throughout the day.

I have found that my skin has softened so much since introducing this product into my routine. It really helps prep my skin for my serums and treatments so well. I highly recommend hunting this product down and including it in your skincare routine twice a day. It can be enjoyed by every skin type, and it will be especially soothing for irritated skin. This is a complete game changer, and worth every penny.

I hope you enjoyed this review!

If you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the comments section below.

If you want me to go over a specific skincare/beauty topic, please leave a comment below or privately email me.

Please support this blog by entering your email and subscribing!

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter.


A post shared by Beauty by Miriam (@mimwieds) on
XO
*I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...