Hey Everyone! Sorry I have been MIA! Passover preparations had me completely distracted. If any of you follow me on Instagram, you already know that I received my Sephora haul for April on the 4th! I'm obsessed with all the products I've purchased this month, and I already tried out most of my haul already! So what did I get?
Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored With a Twist: This is the cute Marc Jacobs makeup bag pictured above. It comes with three full sized lip glosses (French Tickler, Pink Steam, and Want Me) for only $54! It's a really good deal since the lip glosses alone cost $28 each. I actually got this for my Mom since she loves the Marc Jacobs lip glosses, but she let me try on the lip glosses (and they are amazing!).
Tarte Hair Goals Dry Shampoo: I love using dry shampoo on my just cleaned hair to give it volume (just a tip for anyone out there with very flat hair!). This dry shampoo was a great deal since it is 4oz for $19. I already have been using this for a week, and it provides amazing volume and texture for my hair. I love that every day is a great hair day.
Sephora Collection Line Up Makeup Tape: I was actually really excited to see this product at Sephora. It can be used for creating a clean smokey eye look with sharp lines, or as a guide for a french manicure. I haven't tried this out yet, but you get 16 feet of tape for only $6. To me that's a great price for something so convenient.
Deluxe Samples:
Just an FYI for every $25+ purchase, you can choose a deluxe sample from the Weekly Specials section.
I made two separate purchases so that I can get two deluxe samples.
Stila All Day Liquid Lipstick Mini in Petina: I haven't tried out any liquid lipsticks from Stila, but I'm very excited for this shade. It says online that Petina is a Dusty Rose, which I think will be perfect for daily wear. I'll try to update you on how I like it.
Dr. Brandt Skincare Pores No More Luminizer Primer Mini: I love illuminating primers, so I'm excited to try this one out. I haven't tried anything from Dr. Brandt before, so this will give me an idea if I like the brand.
Samples:
Just FYI don't forget to choose three samples at checkout.
Since I made two separate purchases, I was able to get 6 samples in total.
Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer Sample (x2): I usually get 1-3 uses out of these primer samples (less is more when it comes to primer). I've been wanting to try this primer for a while so I was excited to get two.
Tarte Brighter Days Highlighting Moisturizer Sample (x2): I love illuminating products, so I'm excited to try out this moisturizer. I feel like it will be like the new GlamGlow highlighting moisturizer. I usually get 1-2 uses out of each sample, so I'm happy I got two.
The other two samples were given to me instead of a sample that I really requested (Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Deep Dive Cleansing Gel), but I'm happy with the other samples. I won't even go into what I received instead since I won't be using them.
Although I didn't get these as part of my Sephora haul, I did receive 4 of these Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes at the same time, so I thought I would mention them. I love using these to take off my every day or light makeup in the evening. They don't irritate my sensitive skin, and really get everything off before washing my face with cleanser.
****Sephora Play Box Spoiler Ahead******
I'm really excited that I finally signed up for the Sephora Play Box. It costs $10 a month, and you get 5 deluxe samples of products sold at Sephora + a perfume sampler + a cute bag. Above is a spoiler for the April 2017 box (courtesy of @lovingbeautyandlife). I have been seeing some variability on Instagram, but it seems that everyone is getting the MUF eyeliner mini. I'm excited to see what I get in my box!
I hope you enjoyed this post. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below! If you like my blog, please subscribe on the right!



No comments:
Post a Comment