Saturday, May 27, 2017

May 2017 Sephora Play Box



Hey Everyone!

I'm so sorry that I've been MIA, but this third trimester is really kicking my butt! I really can't believe that this pregnancy is almost over! Today I'm going to be showing you guys what came in my Sephora Play Box this month. I actually received this box a few weeks ago, but I haven't had the time to get this post up until today! 

For those of you who may be new to the Sephora Play Box, this is a monthly subscription box for $10 (+tax) that includes 5 deluxe samples of products sold at Sephora as well as a perfume sample. These products are the same size as the ones you get free with a purchase or with beauty insider points. The products you receive are tailored to your needs (you will fill out a quiz when you sign up), and it is a great way to try new products/brands before spending a ton of money on something you may not like. 


I'm really loving the products in the box this month, and the plastic envelope is cuter than last month's drawstring bag. So what did I get????

  • Rahua Omega 9 Hair Mask ($58 for the full size)- I actually tried this sample out already, and I really do love how soft my hair feels. I'm just not sure if I would buy this expensive mask over some other cheaper ones at Sephora.
  • Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil ($48 for the full size)- I'm really excited to try this cleansing oil.
  • Belif Hungarian Water Essence ($42 for the full size)- I've never tried using an essence, but I've heard so many great things about K-beauty skincare so I'm excited that this was included in my box.
  • Trestique Highlight $ Perfect Multipurpose Stick ($34 for the full size)- Who doesn't love highlighter???? I got the color Maldives Luminescent.
  • Nudestix Magnetic Matte Lip Color ($24 for the full size)- I always love getting new lippies, but the color I received is an atrocious brown (Greystone). I'm not sure how it will look, but I will try it out.
  • Tocca Stella ($72 for the full size)- I have mixed feelings about Tocca, but I love Stella so I'm excited to have a sample.


Overall, this was a great box for me. Just a note, there are other versions of this box that are sent out based on your quiz results. As always, if you have any questions or comments, leave them below.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...