Hey Everyone!
I'm sorry I've been so MIA. Pregnancy is really taking its toll in the third trimester. I'm excited to share with you what I purchased during the VIB sale last month. For those of you who don't know, Sephora has a rewards program called Beauty Insider. You get access to sales, points, and a free birthday gift. If you spend $200 (I think) in a calendar year, you achieve VIB status. If you spend $1000 in a calendar year, you are officially a VIB Rouge. During the April Sephora sale, Beauty Insiders received 10% off their purchases while those that were VIB or VIB Rouge received 15% off. If you missed this sale, there will be another one in November. So what did I buy????
- Marc Jacobs Beauty About Lash Night 3-Piece Mascara and Eyeliner Collection ($36)- while this product is currently out of stock, I bought this because I needed a new mascara. As a bonus, this set comes with eyelash glitter and a mini eyeliner. I am giving my mom the mini eyeliner since it is the same one that came with last year's birthday gift.
- Sephora Favorites Beauty After Last call ($22)- this is actually a repurchase. I bought this set a few months ago, and I loved every item it included. Since it was on sale, I decided to rebuy this set as a backup. I recommend grabbing this awesome set while it's still in stock.
- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads ($30)- I needed to restock these awesome Glycolic acid pads.
- Sephora Collection Mara Hoffman for Sephora Collection Kaleidescape Tinted Lip Balm ($11)- I purchased this since it was on sale, and you can never have enough lip blams.
- Peter Thomas Roth Moor Please! Irish Moor Mud 3-Piece Kit ($38)- I have already used the Irish Moor mask by PTR, so I was excited to see it in a new set. It comes with a small mud mask, a small mud cleanser, and a mask removing tool. I'm excited to try out the cleanser once I am no longer pregnant (it contains salicylic acid).
- Ole Henriksen Power Bright 3-Step Professional Brightening System ($55)- this is my favorite weekend mask. I start every Saturday morning using this awesome at home facial. It really smooths and brightens up my face, and the effects last all week. I hope they never stop selling this!
- Beauty Insider Rewards Yves Saint Laurent The Shock Volumizing Mascara (100 points)- I always love spending points on mascara minis. You get enough in the tube to really decide whether you like the mascara. I'm looking forward to trying this one out by YSL!
I hope you enjoyed this post. If you have any questions, leave them in the comments below. If you like this blog, please subscribe!


No comments:
Post a Comment