Saturday, April 22, 2017

April 2017 PLAY by Sephora



Hey Everyone!

I've recently received my first PLAY by Sephora box, and I'm already loving this subscription! The subscription is only $10 a month (free shipping!) and you get 5 deluxe samples + a perfume sample all selected from the shelves of Sephora. The samples come in a super cute reusable bag, and you receive a card to get an extra 50 points on an in store purchase for the month. I'm really happy that I signed up, because I love love love my first box! So what did I get?

Theme: Step It Up
  • Ole Henriksen Truth Serum (0.25oz): I'm so happy that I got a sample of this serum in my box. I use this serum daily, so it's always nice to have some extra lying around. I love the new packaging of the bottle too!
  • Dr, Dennis Gross Ferulic + Retinol Wrinkle Recovery Peel (2 treatments): I'm excited to see a peel from Dr. Dennis Gross, but I will have to wait to try it out since it has retinol and I'm currently pregnant. I already know that I love the Alpha Beta Peels, so I'm excited to have gotten two treatments in this box.
  • Smashbox Iconic Photo Finish Foundation Primer (0.25oz): I actually have quite a few packet samples of this primer from previous Sephora orders, but I've never actually tried it out yet. Maybe the resealable deluxe sample will give me the push to put it to the test. I know that many people love this primer, so I'm definitely willing to give it a try. Love getting samples of primers.
  • Make Up Forever Aqua XL Eye Pencil (mini): I'm always in search of a great black eye liner, so I'm excited to see this pencil in my box. I'm very excited to try it out!
  • Sephora Collection Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover (0.84oz): I love dual phase waterproff makeup removers, so I'm excited to try out this super affordable one from the Sephora Collection. I'm hoping it will be just as good as the one I use from Lancome.
  • Juliette Has a Gun Not a Perfume (perfume sample): I'm not super excited about the perfume sample I received, but I'm always down for trying out new scents.

I hope you enjoyed this post. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the comments below. If you enjoy reading posts like this one, subscribe to my blog!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...