Hey Beauty Lovers!
I'm back with another favorite from Formula 10.0.6! I am really loving their entire collection of face masks, but the Be Berry Fresh mask is extra special. I can use this mask every day, and not get sick of it! That's a pretty big deal to me.
What I love about this balancing mask:
- Formulated with Bilberry and Neroli
- Balances and calms the skin
- Detoxes and purifies the pores
- Formulated with botanicals to energize and refresh the skin
- Immediate results
Ingredients (from Ulta):
Water, Kaolin, Bentonite, Stearic
Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Juice Extract, Garcinia Mangostana Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Peg-40 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Blue 1 Lake, Red 28 Lake. R05-16
There is a very strong synthetic berry scent. There is a lot of fragrance, and the scent lingers the entire time the mask is on your face. I would not recommend this mask if you are sensitive to fragrance.
There is a caution that a mild tingling or heating sensation may occur when you first apply the mask. I definitely feel a strong tingling sensation. I wouldn't recommend this mask for anyone with sensitive skin!
The directions state to apply a thin layer and let dry 10-15 min. Rinse thoroughly with water and pat the skin dry. Only use 1-3 times a week. I apply a thin layer, and I wait for the mask to harden. I then remove with warm water and follow up with a cleansing water. I always notice an immediate difference in my skin: my face looks refreshed and balanced. I get so many compliments when I include this mask in my PM routine, and I notice that my makeup applies smoothly. I highly recommend trying this mask if you don't have sensitive skin!
I hope you like this review! Please check out some of my other skincare reviews, and leave me some comments on your favorite posts.
If you want me to go over a specific skincare/beauty topic, please leave a comment below or privately email me.


No comments:
Post a Comment