Hey Beauty Lovers!
Today I'm going to be reviewing the Dewytree Natural Hand Creams (Dingo Edition). I purchased the collection of three from masksheets.com at the beginning of February, so I have been using these creams for a month now.
This set came with all three versions of the hand cream, and each one had a few highlighted ingredients:
- Peach and Flower- formulated with shea butter (80,000 PPM), peach extract, and cherry blossom extract
- Citrus and Herb- formulated with shea butter (80,000 PPM), grapefruit extract, and lavender extract
- Honey and Ginseng- formulated with shea butter (80,000 PPM), honey extract, and ginseng extract
All three creams smell absolutely amazing! I cannot read the full list of ingredients since they are written in Korean, but it seems that the fragrance comes from the extracts listed. If you don't like scented creams, these won't be for you.
When I saw these on the website, I was intrigued by the claim of a firming and anti-wrinkle effect. I honestly don't see any firming or anti-wrinkle effects yet, but it might be preventing wrinkles by keeping my hands extremely hydrated.
These creams is so lightweight, but insanely hydrating at the same time. It doesn't leave a greasy film on your hands, and a little goes a long way. This is honestly the first hand cream that I've actually enjoyed using throughout the day.
All three hand creams would be perfect all year round. I keep one in my purse, one on my dresser, and one in my coat pocket. I apply with cream every time I wash my hands and any time I am going outside in cold weather. I normally get very chapped hands in the winter, but they have been so smooth the past month!
I recommend all three hand creams 100%
I hope this super mini review was helpful! If you enjoyed this post, check out my other skincare reviews by clicking on the Skincare Reviews Series tab at the top of this page.
Enter your email to receive my weekly newsletter:
You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.
Don't forget to enter out my sheet mask giveaway in Instagram!
Support my blog by following me on Instagram and Twitter!
XO


2 comments:
Thanks for sharing information about this hand cream. Also it get good response on Instagram.
I absolutely love them! Hand creams are a must for my dry hands. Let me know if you end up trying these creams and what you think about them.
XO
Miriam
Post a Comment