Hey Everyone!
I'm excited to be reviewing an awesome sheet mask by Dr. Jart. The Dermask Intra Jet Firming Solution came in my Sephora Favorites Beauty After Last Call, and I was really excited to try it because I love sheet masks. I've only used it once, but I loved it so much that I purchased a new one. If you are interested in firming products, definitely continue reading the full review!
One of my favorite things about sheet masks, is that you don't need to wash off your face after use. They are usually serums infused, and all you need to do is rub in the remaining serum once taking the mask off. I love Dr. Jart masks because they come in two pieces which really helps it fit my face perfectly. This sheet mask can be left on for a long time (20-40 min), which I love when relaxing. I used this mask before applying my makeup for a special event. It left my skin firmed and smooth. My makeup never looked better! I was so impressed with the results that I repurchased this mask as soon as I took it off. I can't speak to any long term effects, but I noticed that my skin remained firm all day.
Overall, this is an amazing firming sheet mask. I hope this review was helpful! If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below.



No comments:
Post a Comment