Hey Everyone!
Another product review from Ole Henriksen! The Sheer Transformation moisturizer is great for all skin types, so everyone can benefit from using this product. I normally don't purchase the full sized moisturizer, because mini jars are included in almost every Ole Henriksen set. I have gone through at least 10 jars already, and I still have a few unopened ones left. Ok, on to the review!
The moisturizer itself is a white, lightweight cream. It has a slight medicated scent, but nothing overwhelming. This moisturizer is great for retexturizing your skin, leaving you with the most beautiful, radiant glow. It is perfect for both AM and PM, and it works great under makeup. I love that it is very gentle, and won't irritate sensitive skin. It helps smooth out any dry areas and helps fade past acne scars. I really love everything about this moisturizer and I always find my way back to it. If you haven't tried this product yet, I highly recommend it.
I hope this review was helpful! If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below.



No comments:
Post a Comment