Friday, March 10, 2017

Foreo Luna Mini Review



Hey everyone! Second review of the day! I have so many more to post! This will be a review for the Foreo Luna Mini ($99 purchased at Sephora). There is now a Luna Mini 2, but this is for the simpler, older model. I say it's simpler because there are only two speed settings on this model (fast and slow). There are also the regular models that you can get customized to your skin type (dry, oily, normal...). So how do I like it?

Of course I got it in Petal Pink, because it matches my Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell face wash. I'm such a dork. I've had the Luna Mini for almost a year now. I think I only charged it once during that time and I use it twice a day. I got for myself as part of a birthday present, and I was really debating whether to get this or the Clarisonic. I decided to purchase the Luna Mini because I felt that it was more hygienic. I am really impressed with how well it works to keep my face smooth and clear. You can use the Luna Mini with any cleanser (except clay-based cleansers and scrubs), and there are two-speed settings based on your skin type. If you have more sensitive skin, they recommend using the lower speed setting, and for normal skin to use the high-speed setting. To use this device, you add cleanser to your skin and gently rub the tool over your face, one section at a time. The device vibrates when it is time to change positions and vibrates a little longer when you are done cleansing your whole face. I have dry-combo skin and I use the high-speed setting with no irritation. It feels very soothing and kind of like a massage. I really do love how clean my face feels after using this awesome product. As a bonus, there are thicker bristles on the back of the device to give an even deeper cleaning (pictured below).




Overall, I think the Luna Mini is an amazing facial brush. If you are debating between this and the Clarisonic, I recommend trying this one out! If you have any questions please leave a comment below!

-Miriam






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...