Saturday, March 11, 2017

EOS Hand Lotions Review



Hey everyone! Still behind on my posts!!! I have 6 more to write before the end of the weekend! This post will be reviewing the EOS hand lotions. They come in the cutest little packaging! I got 10 lotions in a haul a while back, and I'm down to my last 5. I got 4 of the pink (cherry blossom) lotions, 4 of the green (cucumber) lotions, and 2 of the blue (unscented) lotions. I was a little hesitant to buy all these lotions because I really hated the EOS lip balms (don't be mad!), But they were on super sale so I gave them a try. Let me start by saying that my husband took one of the pink lotions and my mom took one of the blue lotions right away. The pink ones smell absolutely amazing! They have a true cherry blossom scent, and I really love hand lotions with that scent. The green one smells so fresh and sweet. The blue one is truly unscented, so if you are looking for a great hand lotion without a scent, this might be the one for you. Out of all the lotions, I have been using the green one the most. I finished 2 bottles and I'm almost finished a third already. These lotions are seriously awesome. They leave my hands silky smooth without any sticky residue. The scent doesn't last a super long time, but it's there for a little while. I love throwing them in my purse during the winter. They have literally saved my hands from getting chapped like they normally do. I'm really happy that I ended up loving these lotions after being so disappointed with the lip balm. I found that the lip balm made my lips very smooth at first, but after a few weeks my lips actually felt worse! That didn't happen with the hand lotions.

I hope this review was helpful. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below.

-Miriam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...