I keep a basket by my bedside where I collect all of my beauty empties for each month. As a beauty blogger, I get a lot of skincare products sent to me each month, and I have a pretty large skincare stash. In an effort to be less wasteful, I have been trying to finish up all the skincare products that I have open before starting anything new.
As a sheet mask addict, I try to use a sheet mask daily, and I end up with a lot of sheet mask empties every month. To help keep my blog posts short and easy to read, I separate my sheet mask empties from the rest of my beauty product empties. However, I include any sheet mask sets that I finished in my regular empties post.
If a product ends up in my monthly empties, you know that I loved the product. Unfortunately, some products end up in the trash instead of my empties, and I will never recommend those products to my audience.
Are you ready for my April empties?
If you have any questions or concerns, please leave them in the comments section. I would also love to hear from you if you have tried any of these products!
Don't miss any of my posts, enter your email here to receive my weekly newsletter. You can also find this form by clicking the Subscribe option from the drop-down list at the top of this page. By signing up, you will opt-in to receive a maximum of one email a week with links to my latest blog posts.
You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.
Check out my latest Instagram post here:
XO
>>April 2020 Beauty Product Empties<<
- Aloisia Marie 7 Day Skin Care System*- I love the idea of a 7-day sheet mask set. Daily sheet masking is so important to me, and I really think that more people should try it out. This set can be used in any order, but I recommend using them according to their numbering system. I decided to use these masks for 7 consecutive days, and I was really impressed with the condition of my skin after the week was over. The quality of the sheet and essence was amazing, and my skin felt soft and looked radiant. Basically, everything you want from a sheet mask. I 100% recommend this set if you want to jumpstart your sheet masking routine.
- Australian Gold Botanical Tinted Sunscreen- This sunscreen is a HG in my house. I use it, my husband uses it, and my 2-year-old daughter uses it. This is the perfect physical sunscreen for normal to oily skin types. It has a slightly mattifying, satin finish, and the tint masks the white cast left by most of the other physical sunscreens on the market. Spoiler alert, I'm not actually using this sunscreen right now, I'm actually testing out the new Klairs Mid Day Blue UV Sheild, but my family is still using the Australian Gold sunscreen. It is seriously the best physical sunscreen!
- Atopalm Moisturizing Skin Revitalizing Complex*- I was sent this moisturizer to review, and I fell in love. I am obsessed with moisturizer formulas that target the skin barrier, especially for the PM. The amazing thing about the Skin Revitalizing Complex is that it feels so lightweight, but it provides a TON of hydration. I would recommend this as a daytime moisturizer if you have drier skin types, and as a night cream if you have oily skin types. It really can be used by all skin types which is great!
- A'ala Hawaii Priming Creme*- Ok, this product isn't technically empty, but it expired (sad face). I really loved this moisturizer in the Fall, but it was a little too lightweight for the winter. I thought I could save the rest of the bottle for the Spring/Summer, but sadly it expired and separated into a runny, oily consistency mess. If you plan on trying this moisturizer, be warned that it needs to be used quickly.
- Dewytree Hyaluron Melting-Chou Cream- OMG! This cream type moisturizer is amazing! I have been wanting to try it for a while, and I was able to pick it up for $10 last year. It stayed in my skincare stash for a really long time, but I finally got around to using it when I ran out of my sleeping mask and used this amazingly thick cream instead. This cream literally melts into the skin and creates the perfect seal for the night. I really need to get a new tube ASAP!
>>Final Thoughts<<
I used up quite a few products in April, but I used even more in May! Stay tuned for one of my largest empties post to date =)
I will be posting my April 2020 Sheet Mask Empties next, so keep an eye on my Twitter page for an update.
>>Before You Go<<
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you are looking for more content like this, check out the Empties Series tab at the top of this page.
Don't miss any of my posts, enter your email here to receive my weekly newsletter. You can also find this form by clicking the Subscribe option from the drop-down list at the top of this page. By signing up, you will opt-in to receive a maximum of one email a week with links to my latest blog posts.
You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.
Check out my latest Instagram post here:
XO
*PR/Gifted



No comments:
Post a Comment