Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Exuviance Age Reverse Total Correct + Sculpt Serum


Hey Beauty Lovers!

I'm so excited to have partnered up with Exuviance to bring you this review*. The Age Reverse Total Correct + Sculpt Serum is highly rated but pretty expensive. In this review, I will be going over the claims of the serum from the company, and then I will provide my first impressions, my thoughts after using this serum for 8 weeks, and then I will let you know if the serum lives up to the claims. Here we go!

Claims:
  • Targets every sign of aging and will transform your skin to restore a more youthful appearance
  • Focuses on lifting and firming the skin
  • Formulated with NeoGlucosamine- this is supposed to lightly exfoliate the skin, smooth skin texture, and visibly reduce lines/wrinkles
  • Formulated with stable Vitamin C- this is supposed to help lighten dark spots and promote a more even skin tone
  • Formulated with AminoFil- designed by Exuviance to target collagen, help with skin volume, and make the skin firmer 
Ingredients (from Exuviance):
Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, PEG-8, Acetyl Glucosamine, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Acetyl Tyrosinamide, Dimethiconol, Arginine, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), CI 19140 (Yellow 5).

Exuviance suggests using this serum twice a day after cleansing. I like to use a different serum in the AM, so I have been using this serum only in the PM. I feel that I still got the firming and lifting benefits by only using it once a day.

First Impressions (Week 1):
The serum itself spreads very well, absorbs quickly, and has a light but pleasant scent. I apply the serum after toning and applying essence in my PM skincare routine. I don't wait for my essence to sink in before adding the serum to help it spread easier. It is on the thicker side for a serum, but I still feel that I need a moisturizer after. My skin definitely felt nice and firm after a week of using this serum daily in the PM. One thing to note is that I noticed a velvety slip to my skin immediately after applying this serum. When I looked at the ingredients, I did notice that they include dimethicone in the formula. It didn't break me out, but if you are sensitive to dimethicone I would skip this serum.

Final Thoughts (Week 8):
I am completely blown away by this serum! It took a few weeks to really see the full effects of this firming potion, but my skin is looking fantastic! My skin looks so lifted that my cheekbones are more defined. I have been getting so many compliments on my skin, and I really think that this serum played a huge role in my transformation. I still use it only in the PM, and I'm not even halfway through the bottle. I highly recommend this serum to anyone concerned with aging skin. It is completely worth the price!

You can purchase Exuviance products from their website and Ulta.

I hope you enjoyed this review! If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below.

Don't forget to check out the reviews for the other two Exuviance products sent to me!


If you want me to go over a specific skincare/beauty topic, please leave a comment below or privately email me.

Please support this blog by entering your email and subscribing!

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...