Hey Beauty Lovers!
Today I am excited to share with you my newest natural skincare favorite*: the Era Organics Natural Cleansing Oil and Makeup Remover. This affordable oil cleanser is perfect for every skin type, and it keeps skin clean without any of the harsh chemicals found in a traditional face wash.
What I love about it:
- Deep cleans
- Removes makeup
- Softens and moisturizes the skin
- Formulated with organic oils including Argan, Sunflower Seed, Apricot Seed, and Jojoba
- Formulated with Rosemary Leaf extract
- Perfect for dry, sensitive, damaged, and acne prone skin
- Free of parabens, perfumes, sulfates, and harsh chemicals
- Cruelty-free and vegan
- Made in the USA!
Ingredients:
Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, PolyGlyceryl-4 Oleate, Aroma, Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Organic Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lecithin
I have been using this oil cleanser as my first step cleanser in the AM for a few weeks. My skin looks more radiant and feels a lot softer! I didn't experience any breakouts, and I my skin is very prone to acne breakouts. I do follow up with a second water based cleanser, but this cleanser would work very well on its own. I highly recommend it for makeup/sunscreen removal too.
The scent from this cleanser seems to be coming from the Rosemary Seed Extract, but it is not overpowering. Since this is not an added fragrance, it shouldn't irritate the skin, even if you are sensitive to fragrance.
I hope you enjoyed this review! If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below.
Read my sample Natural Skincare Routine for product ideas!
Read my sample Natural Skincare Routine for product ideas!
If you want me to go over a specific skincare/beauty topic, please leave a comment below or privately email me.
XO
*I was gifted this oil cleanser for reviewing purposes, all opinions are my own.


No comments:
Post a Comment