Hey Beauty Lovers!
I can't believe June is already over! It's starting to finally feel like summer here in NYC, and I'm really regretting wishing for warmer weather. I tried very hard to use up products that I have open last month, and I actually finished 3 full sized products!
Empties:
- Dove Go Fresh Dry Spray in Pomegranate (full size)- I absolutely love this deodorant! I have a few back ups already, but I will repurchase this product when I run out.
- Pacifica Beauty Kale Water Micellar Cleansing Tonic (full size)- I already purchased a backup of this micellar water. I love using it in the evening after cleansing to make sure that I removed all of my makeup from the day.
- Pacifica Beauty Crystal Youth Gem Infused Face Lotion (full size)- I really like this moisturizer. It's lightweight, and smells amazing! I will not be repurchasing this moisturizer right now, but only because I have some other moisturizers that I am currently testing. I may repurchase this product at some point, but I can't be sure.
- Ole Henriksen Power Bright (2/6 treatments)- This box comes with 6 treatments, and I only have one left right now. Each treatment lasts me 2 weeks, so I have a little time to get a new box. I will definitely be repurchasing this at home facial. It is absolutely fantastic, and I recommend it to everyone that wants my amazing glow.
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser (2x samples)- I traveled in June, so I used some of my samples. I really liked this cleanser, but it wasn't really anything special to be honest. I don't think I will be purchasing the full size.
- Korres Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser (2x samples)- Again, I used these samples while traveling. I really loved this cream cleanser. It was very hydrating, and my skin felt so soft. I probably won't purchase the full size only because I like to double cleanse with oil and gel/water cleansers. If you like cream cleansers, I would recommend trying this one out.
- Love Beauty and Planet Argan Oil and Lavender Shampoo and Conditioner (samples)- I used this set while traveling, and I really fell in love! I am actually going to be purchasing the full size bottles for both the shampoo and conditioner.
I know this doesn't seem like a very long list, but it's a long list for me! It's hard to get through full sized products. This month I will have 31 sheet mask empties as part of my July Daily Sheet Mask Challenge, so stay tuned!
I hope you enjoyed reading my list of beauty product empties! If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below.
If you want me to go over a specific skincare/beauty topic, please leave a comment below or privately email me.
Please support this blog by entering your email and subscribing!


No comments:
Post a Comment