Hi There!
I am so happy that you found my blog, and I hope you stick around.
This is an old Skincare Routine Update post.
You should read my latest Skincare Routine Update instead.
Even better, sign up for my weekly newsletter so you don't miss any of my new content!
XO
Miriam
Hey Beauty Lovers!
Another month has flown by and I am already writing an updated skincare routines post! How is it already July? Since my June skincare routines post, I changed a few of my skincare products, so I'm excited to updating you now. Let's just get right into it!
AM Skincare Routine:
1. Cleanse and Treat
- Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Cleansing Gel- This hasn't changed from last month, but I am definitely running out of product!
- Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads- I am now using these acid peel pads in the AM, I was using them in the PM last month.
2. Toners, Facial Waters, and Essence
- Son & Park Beauty Water- This is a new kbeauty addition. I like to apply this toner with a cotton round.
- Alteya Organic Bulgarian White Rose Water- I like to spray this rose water three times into my hands and pat the product onto my skin. I received this rose water for free for reviewing purposes.
- Pacifica Beauty Rose Flower Hydro Mist- I use this facial water twice a day. I love this hydrating water. It doesn't have a lot of rose water in it, but it is still very hydrating.
- Andalou Naturals Blossom + Leaf Refreshing Toner- I am still using this toner twice a day, and I love it!
- Dr.JmeeLabs Frozen Jelly and Capsule Mist- I'm not sure if this product is available for sale in the US, but it is amazing! If you can find it, I highly recommend buying a few backups. It smells amazing and I love how hydrating it is! I use this essence twice a day. I received this essence for free for reviewing purposes. UPDATE!!! I found this product in the US! You can get it here.
- Origins Original Skin Essence Lotion- This is still my favorite essence so far. I am still on my second bottle, but I will always repurchase this product! I use this essence twice a day.
3. Serum, Eye Cream, and Neck Cream
- Derma E Vitamin C Concentrated Serum- I am almost out of this serum, but I won't be repurchasing it. I have another vitamin C serum waiting to be tested. I really do love this serum though.
- NeoStrata Skin Active Intensive Eye Treatment- I use this eye cream twice a day. I am still testing this eye cream, so I don't know how I feel about it yet. I will update you guys soon! I received this eye cream for free for reviewing purposes.
- Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream- I use this neck cream twice a day. I am still testing this neck cream, but I can already see a difference! My neck lines have be softening, and my whole neck looks a lot firmer! I will be updating you guys soon with a full review! I received this neck cream for free for reviewing purposes.
4. Moisturizer and Sunscreen
- Admire My Skin Intense Hydration Collagen Cream- I am still trying to figure this moisturizer out. I absolutely love the effects, but it does not work well with any of my sunscreens! Every time I add a sunscreen, no matter how long I wait between applying both products, the moisturizer peels off. As a last resort, I may have to try using this cream in the PM. I will update you guys with a full review soon! I received this product for free for reviewing purposes.
- Amavara Tinted Lotion SPF 50- I am so in love with this tinted sunscreen from Amavara! I've never used a tinted sunscreen before, but now it's a must! I think it is a bit overpriced at the moment ($45), but I will try some cheaper alternatives and see if they perform just as well. I received this sample for free for reviewing purposes.
PM Skincare Routine:
1. Double Cleanse!
- Pacifica Beauty Coconut Dissolve Cleansing Oil Rehab- I love using this cleansing oil to remove my makeup and sunscreen. It is very important to follow up with a gel cleanser after using this oil.
- Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Purifying Cleansing Gel + Foreo Luna Mini- I love using these two products to keep my skin clear and smooth!
2. Toners, Facial Waters, and Essences
- Pacifica Beauty Kate Water Micellar Makeup Remover- I like to use this micellar water after cleansing to remove any residual makeup/sunscreen. I am absolutely crazy about keeping my skin clean in the PM.
- Atleya Organic Bulagrian Rose Water- I like to use the regular rose water in the PM and the white rose water in the AM. These rose waters are absolutely amazing! I received this rose water for free for reviewing purposes.
- Pacifica Beauty Rose Flower Hydro Mist- I use this water again in the PM.
- Andalou Naturals Blossom + Leaf Refreshing Toner- I use this toner again in the PM.
- Dr.JmeeLabs Frozen Jelly and Capsule Mist- I use this essence in the PM. I received this essence for free for reviewing purposes.
- Origins Original Skin Essence Lotion- I use this essence again in the PM.
3. Sheet Mask
- This month I will be using a sheet mask every PM. Above are a few of the masks I have in my collection. Stay tuned for my July Daily Sheet Mask Challenge post!
4. Serum, Eye Cream, and Neck Cream
- Exuviance Age Reverse Total Correct + Sculpt Serum- I absolutely love this serum! I am still testing this product, but stay tuned for a full review soon! I received this serum for free for reviewing purposes.
- NeoStrata Skin Active Intensive Eye Treatment- I use this eye cream again in the PM. I received this eye cream for free for reviewing purposes.
- Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream- I use this neck cream again in the PM. I received this neck cream for free for reviewing purposes.
5. Moistuizer, Beauty Oils, and Lip Care
- ATOPALM Real Barrier Aqua Relief Gel Cream- I might start using this amazing moisturizer in the AM instead of my current AM moisturizer. It works so well under sunscreen and makeup. I will be updating you guys soon with a full review! I received this moisturizer for free for reviewing purposes.
- Radha Beauty Rosehip Oil + Pacifica Beauty Super Flower Rapid Response Face Oil- I mix two drops of each oil in my hands and then pat the products onto my skin. It helps seal in all my other skincare ingredients, and keeps my skin soft and clear.
- Fizz & Bubble Lip Scrub in Mint Mojito- I love the flavor of this lip scrub. I use it every PM, and my lips are so soft!
- Smith's Rosebud Salve- I like this lip balm so much. A tin lasts a really long time, so the price isn't so bad. There is no tint to this version, and my lips stay smooth in every season.
I really enjoy my current skincare routines. It is something that I look forward to, and my skin has never looked better!
I hope you enjoyed this skincare routine update! If you want to see these every month, please leave me a message!
If you want me to go over a specific skincare/beauty topic, please leave a comment below or privately email me.
Enter your email to receive my weekly newsletter:
You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.
My favorite K-Beauty website is BeautyTap, use my code mimwieds15 for 15% off (doesn't apply to sale items).
Enter your email to receive my weekly newsletter:
You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.
My favorite K-Beauty website is BeautyTap, use my code mimwieds15 for 15% off (doesn't apply to sale items).













No comments:
Post a Comment