Hey Beauty Lovers!
I'm so excited about this post right now! I just got back from an overnight stay, and I finally got to test out this amazing hanging travel bag from Amazon*. I normally end up putting all my skincare products into disposable ziplock bags, and then I squish all the bags into one larger bag. If you have been reading my blog for a while, you may have come across one of my skincare routines posts. If you haven't, let's just say that I tend to go above and beyond 10 skincare products in my AM and PM routines. On top of that, I also like to buy quality sheet masks which usually come in odd shaped packages. Needless to say, I have to unpack and repack my skincare bag twice a day while traveling! It's exhausting!
I was given the chance to try out a waterproof hanging toiletries bag, and I jumped on the opportunity. I've always been skeptical that I would be able to fit my entire skincare routine, including all my larger sized bottles, into a tiny rolled up toiletries bag, especially one that could hang in the bathroom.Well, as you can tell by the above photo, I am able to fit my entire AM and PM skincare routines into this bag, AND all of the products are easily accessible.
Unlike the bucket-like bag I have been using until now, this travel bag features four zippered, waterproof compartments. Each compartment holds multiple products, and I am able to fit two face washes, three toners, two essences, two serums, two sheet masks, a sleeping pack, a lip balm, a moisturizer, and a facial oil. Since the bag is waterproof, I don't have to wrap each product in wasteful ziplock bags. As you can see in the photos, I am also able to find the products I need at the moment, and pull them out easily. I love that the bag can hang, and the hook is strong enough to hold up all my heavy products. I am super impressed!!!!
In addition to being the perfect size for a 10 step skincare routine, this bag can also be converted into a two compartment bag for those of you who like to pack light. In the photo above, you can see the trimmed down bag, and in the photo below, you can see which compartments have been removed. You don't have to remove both compartments though, you can remove only one if that suits your needs. If you do remove the top compartment, you will lose the hook for hanging the bag. I love how customizable this bag can be to fit the need of every traveler.
I actually saved the best feature for last! As I was rolling up the travel bag full of products, I noticed that my products were extremely bulky. I honestly don't think that the average hanging toiletries bag would be able to accommodate my products, and the bag probably wouldn't even close. However, this bag has the most amazing elastic snap closure that was able to stretch over all the bulk! I am officially impressed! Check out the photo below for proof.
Wow! I am really blown away by this simple travel bag. I am now able to travel with my entire skincare routine, and I can easily find all my products while the bag hangs on its hook. If you are searching for a new travel bag and you have a ton of skincare to pack, I highly suggest checking this one out at Amazon.
I hope you enjoyed this review! Please check out my skincare routines by clicking the Skincare Routines Series tab at the top of this page.
If you want me to go over a specific skincare/beauty topic, please leave a comment below or privately email me.
You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.
*I received this product free to review, all opinions are my own.





No comments:
Post a Comment