Hey Beauty Lovers!
It's already May, and I feel like the year is just flying by! Where is the time going? I'm having my second baby at the End of August, so it really feels like the year is almost over lol.
If you couldn't guess from the title, today I will be going over my April sheet mask empties and giving a mini review for each one. I hope you like these posts, I know that they can get kind of long. Fell free to skip around to a sheet mask you are interested in hearing about.
I am currently running a sheet mask giveaway on my Instagram page, so be sure to check the end of this page for more details.
Some of the links used in this blog post are Affiliate Links. If you do not feel comfortable with Affiliate Links, feel free to copy the name of the mask and search for them in Google. Thank you for supporting my blog!
Let's get right to the empties!
April 2019 Sheet Mask Empties:
- Leegeehaam Deep & Quick Mask Firming Care (x3)- I absolutely love the Leegeehaam Deep & Quick masks. They are absolutely soaked in essence, the sheet feels luxe, and it gives your skin intense hydration. The Firming Care version is my absolute favorite. It has a very light scent, and it feels very nourishing. I think that Leegeehaam is rebranding, at least that's the gossip on Reddit. I'm hoping that they keep producing these sheet masks, but fingers crossed!
- Leegeehaam Deep & Quick Mask Aqua Care (x3)- The Aqua Care mask is also a really great option. It provides even more intense hydration, I don't even know how that's possible. I really like to use this mask after a chemical peel. It completely heals my tender skin!
- Leegeehaam Deep & Quick Mask Tone-Up Care (x2)- The Tone-Up Care mask is super brightening. My skin loves this mask so much, and I have gone through so many of these over the past year. This is the only one that I can still find on my usual k-beauty sites, but they expire in September of this year. I'm just not sure if it's worth purchasing any more of these just in case they end up sitting in my stash for a while.
- Dewytree It's Pure Mask Rose (x2)- I am actually really surprised by how much I ended up liking the Dewytree It's Pure line. I always thought of Dewytree as a gimicky brand, but I was so wrong! Every single product that I've tried from them so far has been amazing. The Rose mask is my absolute favorite of the It's Pure Mask line. It gives your skin an actual glow that will last all day. I like to use this mask in the AM, especially when I am going out. It makes my face look so beautiful.
- Dewytree It's Pure Mask Aloe- The Aloe mask is another great mask in the It's Pure Mask line. It is so soothing and hydrating. I like to use this mask in the PM since I don't typically need a huge boost of hydration in the PM.
- Dewytree It's Pure Mask Lavender- The Lavender mask is my least favorite in the line, but it is still a great mask. It smells absolutely amazing, and it is really relaxing when I am feeling a little stressed. It is hydrating, but not as hydrating as the Aloe version. I still recommend this mask if you enjoy aroma therapy in your skincare.
- Dewytree Blooming Face Mask Ginseng (x2)- The Blooming Face Mask line is my favorite from Dewytree so far. The Ginseng mask is absolutely on point, and it will jump start your skin health very quickly (does that even make sense?). The Ginseng version is one of my favorites from the line, the other is listed a little farther down below. I highly recommend this mask if you are looking for a Ginseng product.
- Papa Recipe Bombee Fruitables White Squeeze Balancing Mask (x2)- Papa Recipe makes amazing sheet masks. I have loved every single mask that I've tried so far, and the Bombee Fruitables are absolutely fantastic! I have tried almost every single version in this line, and they are all perfect. They have a very intense scent, so if that bothers you skip these. They are also an absolute pain to unfold. They come dripping wet, and there is so much essence left over in the packet. The Balancing mask is really soothing and great for all skin types. It also has the lightest fragrance, so I highly recommend trying this version first if possible.
- Papa Recipe Bombee Fruitables Yellow Squeeze Brightening Mask (x2)- The Brightening mask smells like citrus, and it will brighten the hell out of your skin. I am almost out of these in my stash, so I think I'm going to have to repurchase these soon. I highly recommend these for a nice brightening effect.
- Papa Recipe Bombee Fruitables Red Squeeze Intensive Mask- The Intensive mask is one of my favorites. It has an interesting scent, I'm not actually sure what it smells like, but it does smell good. This will work on any skin issues which is really fantastic. I highly recommend these for anyone with problem skin.
- Papa Recipe Bombee Fruitables Pink Squeeze Vitality Mask- The Vitality mask is my absolute favorite in the line. It is an all over skin booster, and it literally smells like candy! I am obsessed, and sadly I only have one left. I already have a new box of these in my shopping cart! I cannot recommend them enough.
- Papa Recipe Bombee Fruitables Green Squeeze Relaxing Mask- I love to use the Relaxing mask when I am experiencing any sort of irritation. It will calm the skin down and deeply nourish your face. This one also has a pretty mild scent, so I would recommend to try this one first too.
- SNP Supercharged Mask Collagen*- I am really surprised that I was sent a huge box filled with SNP sheet masks, but I am happy that I get to try almost all of their new sheet mask collections. The Supercharged Mask line is really fantastic. They do exactly what they say they will do on the packaging, which is always nice. The Collagen mask is great for anti-aging and plumping the skin. I highly recommend it!
- SNP Supercharged Mask Mud*- I used this mask when I felt like my pores were a little too congested, and it helped clear them right up. I was actually amazed that they were able to create a hydrating sheet mask made with mud. I think it's super innovative and wonderful.
- SNP Supercharged Mask Charcoal*- Again, I tried this mask out on congested pores, and my pores were super clear after. I love these two masks so much for pore care. They also claim to help with sebum control, but I don't have enough sebum to tell if it actually works.
- SNP PER F:T Bio-Cell Mask Double Purifying*- The Bio-Cell masks are super interesting. They feel like a gel mask, and they are very fragile. The gel-like mask doesn't feel like it is holding any essence/serum, but it actually felt really wet on my skin. I loved how the mask fit my face like a glove, but it does feel like my skin is suffocating under the sheet. It's not the biggest deal since I only left the mask on for 20 min, but it is something worth mentioning. I love the Double Purifying mask. It help minimize my pores and make them look super clean. I would highly recommend this one if you are looking for a pore refining mask.
- SNP PER F:T Bio-Cell Mask Double Brightening*- The Double Brightening mask is my favorite from the line so far. It does a fantastic job at brightening the skin, and it also provides a lot of hydration. I will definitely be purchasing these masks if I can find them online.
- SNP PER F:T Bio-Cell Mask Double Nutrition*- The Double Nutrition mask is perfect for days when my skin looks like I haven't slept in days. It gives an actual boost of nutrition to your skin, and it makes my complexion look perfect! I need to find these so that I can get a few for my stash. You never know when you are going to wake up looking like crap.
- Mediheal Essential Mask Teatree Care Solution (x2)- I am absolutely obsessed with the Mediheal Essential Masks. They are very high quality, and they will make your skin look fantastic. I know I say that about every mask, but these really stand out in a sea of fantastic sheet masks. I can find them for sale for ~$1 pretty often, so I like to keep a healthy stash of these. The Teatree are my favorites for sure from the line. They are so cooling on the skin, and they calm down any potential breakouts trying to get to the surface. I highly recommend getting a few of these! I will be including one of these in my sheet mask giveaway, so check out the details below.
- Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask Pomegranate- I have some mixed feelings about Innisfree masks at the moment. They are very affordable in the US ($1-2 each), and they are great for hydration and radiance. They aren't the best masks on the market, but they are perfect for their price. If you are looking to start daily masking, these are a perfect option to bulk up your stash. They will help your skin feel and look very hydrated and dewy, but that's about it. If you only mask once in a while, these masks are just not enough to give your skin the boost you need. I would recommend any of the masks I listed above for a once in a while masker. The nice thing about these masks is that they come with different types of essence/serum, and the type is indicated with an image on the bottom right corner of each packet. The Pomegranate version comes with a serum type essence, and it feels really nice on the skin. I really like to use this one when my skin is already in great condition. It helps my skin maintain my glow.
- Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask Acai Berry- The Acai Berry mask has a thicker milky essence. I use this one in the same way as the Pomegranate mask, to keep my glow going strong. If you do find these on sale, I would definitely pick these up to use as fillers in your routine.
- Berrisom Cocktail Mask Mojito The Cocktail Recipe Mask line is also a very basic sheet mask. It is great for maintaining your skin condition, but I would not recommend it for the occasional masker. I purchased these for $1, and I expected them to smell like the cocktail on the front of the package. Being pregnant, I am constantly craving a cocktail, so I figured this would be a fun way to get my fix. The Mojito mask was not great. It didn't smell like mojitos to me, so it kind of defeated the purpose. The mask itself was okay, but the whole selling point was that it would smell like a mojito. I would consider this mask a fail.
- Berrisom Cocktail Mask Pina Colada- Fortunately, the Pina Colada mask smells AMAZING! The scent lasted the whole time the mask was on my face, and it brought back so many amazing summer memories. If you are looking for an affordable mask that will give you a boost of hydration while smelling like a Pina Colada, this mask is for you!
- HelloGanic One A Day Grain Mask Pore Refining*- I was actually really excited to receive this new mask line from Huangjisoo to test out. I've heard so many great things about their sheet masks, and I love being one of the first bloggers to test out new launches. These sheet masks are Vegan and made of wonderful natural ingredients. I was super excited to see that 4 different masks were included in my PR bag. The Pore Refining mask smells so light and amazing. I love the size and fit of the sheet, and it really helped minimize the appearance of my pores. I'm going to be writing a full review for this whole line of masks next month, so stay tuned!
- HelloGanic One A Day Fruits Mask Brightening*- The Brightening mask has an amazing but strong sweet scent. I really did notice a brightening effect that lasted all day! I am really loving the two masks that I've tried, so I'm excited to try out the others in the set.
- Kina Cosmetics Function Face Mask Ceramide- I don't know why Kina Cosmetics isn't talked about more in the K-Beauty world. They make fantastic sheet masks, and they are affordable too. These would be great to use even if you don't sheet mask regularly. The whole Function Face Mask line is formulated with fantastic ingredients. The Ceramide mask is great for repairing the skin barrier. I highly recommend this mask if you have irritated skin!
- Kina Cosmetics Function Face Mask Marine Complex- The Marine Complex mask is amazing for boosting collagen. It will help get your skin into better shape with even one use! I really can't explain why I've never heard of this brand before.
- SNP Active Seal Mask Mela Bright*- The Active Seal Mask line is super unique. The sheet fells kind of spongy (I think it's made of cellulose, but I could be wrong), and it comes in two pieces. I actually really like sheet masks that come in two pieces, because I am able to get a much better fit. The Mela Bright version is super hydrating and brightening. It made my skin feel really nice, but I have used more effective brightening masks. I still recommend this one if you can find it for a good price.
- SNP Active Seal Mask Hyalon Moist*- The Hyalon Moist is fantastic in my opinion. The hydration this mask provides is as intense as some really high end sheet masks. I felt like my skin was super plumped up with moisture after using this mask, and it made me look great. I highly recommend this mask, even at regular price.
- Manefit Beauty Planner Honey Nutrition + Vitalizing- Manefite Beauty is another very underrated brand. I am loving their sheet masks! Each mask is literally dripping in watery essence, and it makes my skin look amazing! The Honey mask smells like honey, and nourishes my skin so well. I used it when I was feeling sick, and my skin actually looked amazing. I will be repurchasing this sheet mask for sure.
- Manefit Beauty Planner Cucumber Soothing + Moisturizing- The Cucumber mask is equally as fantastic. This sheet mask will help your skin look like it was at the spa all day. I used it as a relaxing sheet mask, and my skin was so smooth and hydrated after taking the sheet off. I will be repurchasing this one too.
- JayJun Cosmetic Anti-Dust Therapy Mask- Let me start by saying that I love to use multi-step masks. This mask came with a cleanser, sheet mask, and a night cream. The sheet itself is green and it had a great fit. The whole anti-dust line from JayJun is designed to prevent dust/pollution from adhering to the skin. Since I live in a major city, this line really appeals to me. My face is exposed to so much pollution all day! I highly recommend this mask. It is fantastic.
- JayJun Cosmetic Collagen Skin Fit Mask- The Collagen Skin Fit Mask is also a multi-step mask. It includes a Hyaluronic Essence and the Collagen Sheet Mask. This mask really helps with strengthening the skin, and it felt amazing. I really love this mask, and I recommend it to anyone trying to repair their skin barrier.
- JayJun Cosmetic Real Water Brightening Black Mask- I love a good brightening mask, and this one fantastic. It is a 3-step mask with a cleanser, essence, and sheet mask. The sheet itself is black, and it brightens the skin so well. I highly recommend this one for brightening and softening the skin.
- JayJun Cosmetic Essential Therapy Firming Mask- This mask is actually just a one step sheet mask. I love that it smells like lavender. It is so relaxing in the PM, and over time, it really does give the skin a little lift. short term, this mask helps tighten up the skin, which is always great!
- Kina Cosmetics Superfood Face Mask Acai- I also really like the Kina Cosmetics Superfood Face Mask line. It is very similar to the Function Face Mask line, so if you like any of those, you will probably like the Superfood Face Mask line. The Acai mask is great for providing your skin with anti-oxidants, so I really like to use this in the morning to prepare my skin for sun exposure. It is also great for brightening!
- Dewytree Blooming Face Mask Tea Tree- This is another one of my favorite Tea Tree sheet masks. It feels amazing on my skin, and it really helps soothe any potential breakouts. I love to use tea tree masks around once a week to help keep my skin clear.
- SNP Red Tension Lifting Mask*- This SNP mask is really cool. It comes with 4 tension patches that are meant to be placed under your eyes and on smile lines (or that general area if you don't have smile lines yet). Then the actual sheet is extra long to cover your neck. There are ear loops to help keep the mask in place which is a nice added touch. The only thing I hate about this mask is that the ear loops are tiny and my ears are quite large. I'm still able to use the loops, but it is pretty uncomfortable.
- Huxley Secret of Sahara Mask: Glow and Brightness*- If you really want to treat yourself to a nice sheet mask, this Huxley mask is amazing. Unfortunately it is super pricey for a one time sheet mask, so I would save these for special occasions. I love the setup of this mask too. It comes with two chambers that need to be mixed. You fold over the bottom chamber and pop the essence into the top chamber to create a nice milky serum. There is a ton of extra serum in the packet (as you can tell from the photo). This mask will really help brighten the skin and make it feel amazing!
- Mediheal Essential Mask Platinum V-Life- Another great Mediheal Essential Mask! This is a repurchase for me, I loved it so much that I picked up another box of 10. With regular use, these will firm and tighten your skin. It is such an amazing feeling, and I will always keep some in my stash. I will be including one of these in my sheet mask giveaway, so check out the details below.
- BNBG Vita Genic Brightening Jelly Mask- I have heard so many fantastic things about the Vita Jelly masks from BNBG, so I just had to pick a few up. I am loving the jelly essence, and the sheet fits really well. The Brightening mask really does make your skin bright! These are very basic sheet masks, so keep that in mind.
- Huangjisoo British Rose Hydrating M.A.S.K- I have been wanting to try Huangjisoo sheet masks for a while, so I finally purchased them. Of course I had to try the British Rose mask first, because I am obsessed with rose scented products. The mask smelled absolutely amazing, and I am really impressed with the quality of the mask. I can see why it gets so many rave reviews. I highly recommend picking this sheet mask up if you can tolerate fragrance.
- JM Solution Glow Luminous Aurora Mask- Another mask that I bought because I saw so many rave reviews. These are luxe sheet masks that will transform your skin with one use! The Aurora mask made my skin glow like crazy! My skin looked absolutely fantastic, and I received so many compliments (which has been happening quite often lately). I highly recommend these too!
- Leaders Mediu Amino Pore-Tightening Mask- I have tried this mask out before, and I really enjoyed it. It is meant for oily skin types, but my normal skin tolerated it well. It really did help clear out and tighten my pores. The only skin type that should avoid this sheet mask is extremely dry. I will be including one of these in my sheet mask giveaway, so check out the details below.
Wow! That was a freaking long post. If you made it until the end, you are a rock star!
I hope this post was helpful and/or useful. I really enjoy writing sheet mask empties posts, even though they take forever to write. It helps me figure out which masks I need to repurchase, and which masks I can live without.
Enter your email to receive my weekly newsletter:
You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.
If you want to read more mini reviews for products, check out my Instagram page. I am currently running a mini sheet mask giveaway on my page, so please feel free to enter!
XO
*Gifted/PR
























No comments:
Post a Comment