Hey Beauty Lovers!
I know that it's already October, but I am so behind on my blog posts! I keep promising to get on top of my posting schedule, but life just keeps getting in the way. On top of having a newborn, we also moved into our first house! As much as I love getting out of NYC, the move was very stressful. I am still on maternity leave, and I thought I would have a lot of time for blogging. I am really going to try to stick to some sort of consistent posting next month.
Every month I purchase some skincare (and sometimes makeup) products from my favorite K-Beauty online store, Masksheets. They have a fantastic rewards program that I take advantage of, and I recommend signing up to receive points!
Let's get to the products!
August 2019 K-Beauty Haul:
- Everydaze Diamond Drop Hydrogel Eye Patches- this is a repurchase for me. I used these patches before, and I absolutely loved them. I actually have another box of these eye patches in my cart for this month.
- Everydaze Gold Charcoal Hydrogel Eye Patches- since I loved the Diamon Drop version, I decided to try these too. They are amazing! I just finished the box and now I am using the Diamond Drop patches again. I have these in my cart for this month too!
- Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask Green Tree (x10)- spoiler alert! I love these sheet masks! I am blown away by the Etude House sheet masks, they are so affordable!
- Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask Ceramide (x10)- yes! These sheet masks are fantastic! I'm so happy that I picked up 10 of these.
- Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Toner- I am currently using this toner and I love it! It is pretty thick, but I love using 3 layers for extra hydration.
- LaPalette Silky Tension Cover Pact Golden Night (shade 23)- this is an amazing cushion foundation, but it must be set with powder!
- Manefit Beauty Planner Mask Mugwort Astringent + Pore Care- this is a repurchase for me. I love it so much!
I spent a total of $80 in August. I am very happy with all of the products I purchased, and a few items are on my repurchase list.
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you want to read more content like this, check out the Haul Series tab at the top of this page.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave them in the comments section down below. I would also love to hear about your experiences with any of the products mentioned!
You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.
Check out my latest Instagram post here:
XO


No comments:
Post a Comment