Hey Beauty Lovers!
When I started my blog, I was a makeup addict. I used to spend thousands of dollars at Sephora every year, and it was getting a little insane. I still love makeup, but I don't buy as much as I did even a few years ago. Needless to say, I have a ton of makeup at the moment. Every Sunday, I go through my makeup collection and pick out products that I will use every day for the rest of the week.
On occasion, I need to travel with my weekly makeup picks. That means packing foundation, eyeshadow palettes, eyeliners, lipsticks, mascara, face powders, primers, and makeup brushes. It's never a ton of makeup at one time, but I needed a hard shell travel bag with customizable compartments to accommodate every shaped palette I own.
I am super thankful for Amazon! I am always able to find exactly what I'm looking for at an amazing price. Not to mention, most products come with Prime shipping (totally worth it btw). I was able to find the perfect makeup case, and the company was kind enough to send it to me for free to review.
The Monstina Makeup Case* in Black-S is lightweight, customizable, water-resistant, and hard-shelled. I am able to fit multiple eyeshadow palettes, primers, foundations, powders, lippies, eyeliners, mascaras, and brushes. I typically move around the inserts to create custom-sized compartments, and I am always able to fit everything I need.
I love that the makeup brush section comes with a cover to keep the bristles protected, and there is even a zippered internal pocket that I like to use to store my rings while applying makeup. The zippers are very sturdy, and the hard shell protects my palettes from damage in my suitcase. If you are worried that this case will be too small for your travel makeup, there is also a large option. This case also comes in a few different colors, so there is probably a case that you will love.
I highly recommend checking out this makeup case if you travel with makeup. It is the perfect size for the average makeup user, and there is a larger size designed for the makeup addict. Your favorite palettes will be protected, and your brushes won't get ruined.
You can get this makeup case here.
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you want to read more content like this, check out the Makeup Series tab at the top of this page.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave them in the comments section down below. I would also love to hear about your experiences with this makeup case!
You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.
Check out my latest Instagram post here:
XO
*Gifted/PR




No comments:
Post a Comment