Sunday, November 17, 2019

An Effective Treatment For A Sagging Chin And Neck


Hey Beauty Lovers!

I was kindly sent the Vela Contour Neck Firming Double Chin Reducer Cream and Face Chin Masks to review for my blog, and I fell in love with them!

I gave birth to my second little girl 2.5 months ago, and I have been struggling with all the loose skin around my neck. I gained 50 lbs this pregnancy, and with the weight loss came a lot of sagging!

When I saw that this cream and mask duo was available to review, I jumped at the opportunity. I already use a firming serum for my stomach, so why not try out a product designed to firm up my neck?

I tried not to keep my expectations too high, but I secretly needed this duo to work!

Thankfully, these two products ended up working perfectly for my neck, and I hope you give it a try after reading this review!

So, what's inside?


This set comes with a neck mask and a firming cream. The mask goes on first followed by the cream. I love that this system comes with two leave-on products, and it only costs $30!


The mask gets applied to the neck and is left on for 45 minutes. The mask can be used every three days, and you get five masks in the box. I would recommend using the masks as often as possible to help firm the skin completely.


Ingredients:

Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Coco-glucoside, Caprylyl Glycol, Glaucine, Trehalose, Adenosine, Allantoin, Betaine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Ethylhexylglycerin, 3-Glyceryl Ascorbate, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, elaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Oligopeptide-2, sh-Polypeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-10, sh-Polypeptide-22, Lecithin, Pentylene Glycol, Pullulan, Sodium Phosphate, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, 1,2-Hexane-diol, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Sodium Metabisulfite, Tocopheryl  Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Tromethamine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Alcohol, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum


As you can see from the ingredients list, there is alcohol listed at the bottom. I don't like products that contain alcohol at the top of the list, but I never had any issues with very low concentrations of alcohol. I do wish that they specified which alcohol they included, but I'm pretty sure it's the drying type.


After the mask is removed, apply the cream in a thin, even layer. Only apply the cream on the days that the mask is used and only in the areas the mask covered. There is another mask availble that covers the whole face, so the directions for the cream say to use it on the face after the mask. However, this set only comes with the neck mask, so avoid using the cream on the face.


Ingredients:

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, Niacinamide, Silica, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Olivate, Peucedanum Graveolens (Dill) Extract. Ammonium Acryloyldmethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Sorbitan Oilvate, Butylene Glocol, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus Ferment, 1,2-Hexanediol, Wine Extract, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Castanea Crenata Shell Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Algae Extract, Pullulan (Pepha Tight), Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Resveratrol


At least for the cream, the ingredients are pretty clear. The alcohol used in the cream is great for the skin and is not the drying type of alcohol that should be avoided in skincare. There are quite a few fantastic anti-aging products, but there are also some known irritants included in the formulation. If you know that you are sensitive to dimethicone, silica, and fragrance, you should avoid this duo. 

I have used this mask three times already, and I am so impressed with the firmness of my neck! I have two more applications left, and then I will be purchasing another set myself. I truly love this duo!

You can purchase this set here or on Amazon (the Amazon set includes a belt to keep the sheet on the neck area).

I hope you enjoyed this review! If you want to read more content like this, check out the Skincare Reviews Series tab at the top of this page.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave them in the comments section down below. I would also love to hear about your experiences with this product!

Don't miss any of my posts, enter your email here to receive my weekly newsletter. You can also find this form by clicking the Subscribe option from the drop-down list at the top of this page. By signing up, you will opt-in to receive a maximum of one email a week with links to my latest blog posts.

You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.

Check out my latest Instagram post here:



XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...