Friday, November 15, 2019

July 2019 Beauty Favorites


Hey Beauty Lovers!

Did you know that I started creating videos on my Instagram page?

So far I have some skincare routines and a protein powder tasting, but I will be posting daily vlog style content soon!

I did a Live Stream yesterday, but I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. It was a little creepy when some random guys wanted to join my Live. I'm not so into that!

IGTV is definitely a better option for me. All my videos are 2x, so they are super short and fun! I also skip through some parts, like washing my cleansers off.

I was considering starting a YouTube vlog, but I find that YouTube is already oversaturated. I may upload my IGTV videos to my YouTube channel, but I don't expect to get many views.

I am thinking of including unboxings, but I am not sure if I want to do a slideshow or video for that. I think a slideshow would be more interesting, but I will upload both and see which one gets more positive feedback.

Okay, let's get to my disclaimer and my July Favorites!

Disclaimer: I use affiliate links in my blog posts. By using one of my affiliate links, I receive a few dollars. This helps support the blog since I do not accept money for product reviews. I never use affiliate links for products that I don't actually recommend. If you feel uncomfortable using affiliate links, please don't feel obligated to click on anything in this blog. You will also see that quite a few products have been sent to me for free. As a beauty blogger, I receive many products each month. I test out each product before giving an honest review. I am not required to include them in any posts, so if you see them show up, I actually like the products.

July 2019 Beauty Favorites:
  • EveryDaze Diamond Drop Hydrogel Eye Patches- I can't believe that I only discovered these eye patches in July! It honestly seems like forever ago! Ever since trying these, they have become my go-to brightening eye patches. I love to use them in the morning, and I always have a backup jar in my stash. I'm pretty upset that I was on a no-buy for the last month because there was a major sale on these and I missed it! Seriously, if you find these on sale, pick up a few! I purchase these from Masksheets since they have amazing sales and a fantastic rewards system. 
  • Mother Made Exfoliating Aqua Peel Gel*- I was a little skeptical of a peeling gel before receiving this in PR. I saw the videos where the Instagrammer rubbed the little balls around their faces, and it supposedly took off all the dead skin. I thought it must be a gimmick. I was wrong. I tried this once and fell in love. My skin feels so smooth and soft every time I use this exfoliator, and it is almost impossible to over-exfoliate! I like to use this at least once a week to keep my skin in its best shape!
  • Rosebud Perfume Co. Rose & Mandarin Lip Balm- If you don't know by now, I love the Rosebud Perfume lip balm tins. They are a staple in my nightstand, but they are pretty unhygienic. Fortunately, all the flavors come in squeeze tubes! I love using the mandarin version during the summertime, it has such a summer vibe and scent! If you have chronically dry lips like me, you need these lip balms in your life!
  • Mother Made Deep Moisturizing Rich Snail Mask*- I am so happy that I was sent these sheet masks! Mother Made has really impressed me with their products, and I can't wait to see what else they come up with! These sheet masks are so moisturizing, but they aren't heavy at all. I loved using them this past summer because my skin kept getting super dry from my air conditioner! On top of that, I was pregnant, so I needed more natural skincare. These sheets saved my skin!
And that brings us to the end of my June favorites! I hope that you enjoyed this post! If you want to read all of my favorites posts, check out the Beauty Favorites Series tab at the top of this page.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave them in the comments section below. I would also love to hear from you if you have tried any of these products!

Don't miss any of my posts, enter your email here to receive my weekly newsletter. You can also find this form by clicking the Subscribe option from the drop-down list at the top of this page. By signing up, you will opt-in to receive a maximum of one email a week with links to my latest blog posts.

You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.

Check out my latest Instagram post here:


XO
*PR/Gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...