Hey Beauty Lovers!
If you haven't noticed, I have been reviewing a lot of subscription boxes this month. I was sent these boxes to review, and so far I have been loving each one!
If I had to choose a favorite box, I would have to pick the Sudsy Club box*.
The reason this box is my favorite is that Sudsy Club is so simple yet luxurious! This is a bi-monthly box that costs only $25 every other month (save 20% on your first bi-monthly box with the code MIRIAM20).
Each box contains 3 full-sized, luxurious, hand-made bars of soap plus an extra bath or body product.
When the box arrived, all I can think about is how amazing the box smelled! I couldn't wait to dive right in and unwrap my new soaps!
The box was packed so beautifully, and the contents were covered by an insert with all the product descriptions.
I seriously can't get over how beautiful the soaps look even when they are wrapped!
The December box includes three full-sized soaps and two full-sized lip balms. Each of these products is packed with hydrating ingredients and scented with essential oils.
The photo on the insert does not represent the products of the box. The December box includes three Christmas scented soaps. What is a Christmas scented soap? Well. it's a soap that reminds me of the holidays! Whether you are Christian or not, these soaps are perfect for December.
The insert includes all the product details including the specific essential oils for the bar.
If you get this box, don't forget to post your pics to Instagram and Facebook with #sudsyclub to be featured by the brand!
I love the pink salt rocks pressed into the side of this soap bar! It gives the soap a very luxurious feel.
I am obsessed with the color of this soap. The photo doesn't do it justice!
Aren't the swirls of the Peppermint bar beautiful? I think this is my favorite soap from the box!
All three soaps are luxurious, lather beautifully, and smell heavenly! The scents are gender-neutral so this box makes the perfect gift. The December box is still available, so I recommend ordering it soon to get it in time for the holidays!
The extras this month are two hydrating lip balms. You get a Peppermint and an Orange scented lip balm, and they are both formulated with coconut oil, cocoa butter, and beeswax.
The lip balms are colorless, so they are also gender-neutral! Obsessed!
Yes, I LOVE this box!
Let me know what you think about this subscription box!
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you want to read more content like this, check out the Subscription Box Series tab at the top of this page.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave them in the comments section down below. I would also love to hear about your experiences with any of the products mentioned!
You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.
Check out my latest Instagram post here:
XO
*PR/gifted























No comments:
Post a Comment