Thursday, December 26, 2019

Honeybee Gardens Natural Makeup Review


Hey Beauty Lovers!

First of all, a belated Merry Christmas to all my readers that celebrated! I hope you had a wonderful holiday surrounded by your loved ones.

Now that Christmas is over, we are already preparing for New Years! This time of year, I like to reflect on all the fantastic products I've tested and sit down to write some reviews.

I was sent some products from Honeybee Gardens a few months ago, and I have been testing them ever since they arrived at my door.

Honeybee Gardens is a natural cosmetics and body care brand that was founded in 1995. They use 100% natural ingredients and don't test on animals. In addition, Honeybee Gardens reuses and recycles as many materials as possible.

I am obsessed with the name of the brand, and Melissa J. Buckley, the founder, is such an inspiration. She started the company out of the need for a nonirritating aftershave for her husband. She used her knowledge of herbs to formulate her first product, the Herbal Aftershave, in her house, and it is still being sold today! Melissa gives back to the community by donating to animal no-kill shelters, which is absolutely amazing.

In the Honeybee Gardens package, I received the Canyon Sunset Eye Shadow Palette, Rose Quartz Crystal Infused Body Oil, and some fantastic soap samples (Oatmeal, Milk, & Honey, Grapefruit Tea Tree, and Lavender Tea Tree).

All the products came beautifully wrapped, and the shadows arrived in perfect condition.


The eyeshadow palette is an amazing natural beauty find! The color story is perfect, and you can easily create daytime and smokey eye looks with the shades. The shadows are nicely pigmented, and they feel buttery smooth! The shades can be purchased separately, so you can build your own palettes if you enjoy different colors.

The Canyon Sunset palette comes with four shades (Antique, Mojave, Coco Loco, and Daredevil) that are removable. The shades actually come separate from the palette, and you just pop them into the compact when you get your order. All the shadows are gluten-free, vegan, and paraben-free.


I have been loving essential oils for relaxation lately, so I was so happy to receive the Rose Quartz Crystal Infused Body Oil. The body oil comes from their Aura line, where each oil is formulated to soothe a different chakra. The Rose Quartz oil is made for the Heart Chakra.

This beautifully fragrant body oil includes ylang-ylang, rose geranium, jasmine, bergamot, and lavender essential oils. Together, these fragrances promote heart opening, love, and calmness. There are also little pieces of rose quartz at the bottom to help restore trust, improve and deepen relationships. The rose quartz pieces were cleansed with white sage.

I actually use the oil to meditate and help with relaxation before bed. I apply a few drops to my wrists, and I breathe in deeply with my hands close to my face. The scents help me relax and all my worries melt away.


I am so happy that the brand included some soap samples in the package! I absolutely love to keep handmade soaps in my bathrooms, and now I have three new soaps on my wishlist.

The ingredients used to make these soaps are sourced from local farmers, and the ingredients lists are all-natural!

If you want to try out any of the soaps from their site, Honeybee Gardens offer samples for $0.99 each. I think that offering samples is a brilliant idea. I am much more likely to purchase a soap if I can smell it first.

Overall, I am really impressed with Honeybee Gardens! Their products perform really well, and they are an amazing brand. I will definitely be purchasing some of their soaps when my no-buy ends!

You can follow Honeybee Gardens on Instagram (@honeybeegardens) so you don't miss any of their new launches.

Thank you so much for reading my Honeybee Gardens review! I hope you enjoyed this type of content. If you want to read more of my makeup reviews, check out the Makeup Series tab at the top of this page.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave them in the comments section below. I would also love to hear from you if you have tried any of these products!

Don't miss any of my posts, enter your email here to receive my weekly newsletter. You can also find this form by clicking the Subscribe option from the drop-down list at the top of this page. By signing up, you will opt-in to receive a maximum of one email a week with links to my latest blog posts.

You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.

Check out my latest Instagram post here:


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...