Friday, December 27, 2019

November 2019 Beauty Empties


Hey Beauty Lovers!

One of my favorite things to post about is my product empties. All month I test out amazing new products, most of which have been sent in PR, but when I finish the bottle, I know that I really love the product.

It's hard to tell when a beauty blogger actually likes a product. Social media is filled with beautifully curated feeds, and most of the products are actually untouched. A lot of brands expect Instagram posts of the products they send within a week of receiving the PR package. When it comes to makeup, it's easy to give a first impression of the product, but skincare is another story. How can anyone tell if a skincare product works in just a few days? For this reason, I don't actually trust any Instagram reviews. I would much rather look for a blog review, as I believe the blogger is more honest than the influencer.

The reason I post my beauty empties, sheet mask empties, and skincare routines is that I want to show you what products I actually use in my everyday life. Pretty flatlays of PR packages on Instagram just don't help me make any purchasing decisions.

What do you think? Do you trust any Instagram "influencers"? I would actually love to know if there is anyone left on social media that gives honest reviews.

Ok, rant over. I guess I'm just so bored of social media and the fakeness that goes along with it.

 November Beauty Empties:

  • Avajar Perfect V Lifting Premium Mask*- This mask is made for the neckline. It is made out of a sticky fabric that physically lifts your skin. This is actually a really cool concept. After one use, I was able to see some very temporary results, but you probably have to use them regularly to see any permanent result.
  • Avajar Perfect V Lifting Premium Eye Mask*- These eye patches use the same material as the neck mask. Again, I only saw temporary results after one use.
  • Foot Peel from Aroma Reveal Box*- I can't find these foot peels, so I won't be able to link it here. I did enjoy this foot peel, but I would recommend getting the Soon Skincare foot mask* so you don't get all the nasty peeling on your feet.
  • Treehut Coffee Firming Sugar Scrub Body Scrub- This scrub is a great dupe for the Frank Body coffee scrub! I actually repurchased this already, so you will be seeing this product again.
  • Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence- I don't even know how many times I repurchased this essence! I love this stuff so much! I am pretty sad that I am on a no-buy right now because I don't have any more backups. This essence is on the top of my wishlist right now.
  • Dewytree Natural Hand Cream in Peach & Flower- This is my second Peach & Flower hand cream that I purchased! I am so in love with the Dewytree Natural Hand Creams! They are perfect for the cold winter months, and they don't leave behind a greasy feeling. I love the Peach & Flower scent. It is very fruity and fun. Once my no-buy is over, this hand cream is going into my cart!
  • Earthen Skincare InstaPeel* (x2)- I used the InstaPeel twice, once on regularly exfoliated skin, and once on my skin when it went unexfoliated for two weeks. Both times the results were amazing! I hated the scent, but it was worth it for the smoothest skin of my life. Thankfully, I have four more of these. I will probably save them for when I really need a good exfoliator.
  • Anacis Vela Contour Revital 4D Refill V Pack* (x2)- I am actually pretty amazed that these worked! I am always skeptical about treatments that claim to help with a sagging neckline, but these masks (along with this cream) were absolutely fantastic! I have some more of these masks, and I am nowhere near finished with the cream, so I will continue to use these.
  • Suave Dry Spray Instant Dry Deodorant in Coconut Kiss (x2)- I always love to include my deodorant empties because I always used to struggle to find a product that helps with extreme sweat and odor. I'm really grateful that I found my holy grails (the Go Fresh line from Dove and this suave deodorant). I like a few of the Suave scents for this line, but Coconut Kiss is my absolute favorite. Whenever I find the Coconut Kiss version in the drugstore, I pick up a few. Deodorant is not included in my no-buy, so I will pick these up again when I find them.
I will also be posting my November Sheet Mask empties soon, so please consider subscribing to my weekly newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this post! If you want to read more content like this, check out the Empties Series tab at the top of this page.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave them in the comments section below. I would also love to hear from you if you have tried any of these products!

Don't miss any of my posts, enter your email here to receive my weekly newsletter. You can also find this form by clicking the Subscribe option from the drop-down list at the top of this page. By signing up, you will opt-in to receive a maximum of one email a week with links to my latest blog posts.

You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.

Check out my latest Instagram post here:


XO
*PR/Gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...