Hey Beauty Lovers!
It's almost January, so it's time for another sheet mask empties post!
Every month, I set my sheet mask goal to 30, and I usually end up with over 50 sheet masks for the month. However, this last month has been extra stressful, and I only used 9 sheet masks. It's not a major disappointment, it's only sheet masks after all, but I am a little sad by that number.
I really look forward to my daily sheet mask, so the fact that I only ended up using a mask 9 days last month means that I have not been my usual self.
Having a newborn and toddler is pretty tough. I am up until 2am almost every single day washing dishes and cleaning up the living room. My days are filled with baby talk and cuddles, but I am exhausted by the end of the day. Last month, I remember just wanting to get to bed, so I did the bare minimum for skincare most nights.
This month has been a lot better. My newborn is growing up (too fast!), and I find that I have a lot more time in the evenings for skincare.
Skincare is my self-care most days, so I like to take my time and use as many masks as possible. While my skincare routines are pretty intense (you can find my current routine in the sidebar), I enjoy every second. Can anyone else relate?
Ok, let's get to my 9 sheet masks!
November 2019 Sheet Mask Empties:
- Dewytree Jung Bonan Mask- I am obsessed with the Bonan masks! They are formulated with a pretty high concentration of their star ingredients, and they are absolutely saturated with essence. I love the herbal scent too! The Jung Bonan mask includes black bamboo which is great for oily and acne-prone skin. I like to use this mask whenever my skin is feeling congested (usually after wearing a full face of makeup).
- The Saem Pure Natural Sheet Mask in Ginseng- This is the first mask from the Pure Natural line that I tried. I'm pretty impressed with the overall quality of the mask. There was a ton of essence, and the sheet fits my face well. This is more of a daily mask, so it has more of a hydrating essence rather than a treatment essence. I like to have a nice sized pile of daily sheet masks for when my skin simply needs intense hydration.
- Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask in Green Tea- This is another daily sheet mask. Like I mentioned above, the daily sheet masks are mainly for maintaining hydration in the skin. This one does have the added benefit of Green Tea, so it is nice to include in my monthly masking. Green Tea is a powerful anti-oxidant, so although you don't see immediate results, your skin will look healthier over time. The 0.2 Therapy Air Masks are really amazing.
- Leaders Mediu Amino Pore Tight Mask- This is another sheet mask for oily and acne-prone skin. This mask is formulated with Amino Acids, Tea Tree Oil, and Zinc. Together, these ingredients help refine the pores and keep them clear. I like to use this mask when I feel like I'm about to get acne (again, usually after wearing a full face of makeup). Leaders masks are very effective, so I recommend picking up a few different ones next time you see a sale.
- Dewytree Blooming White Tea Face Mask- This is an amazing hydrating mask, but it's different than the daily masks I talked about before. This mask is actually formulated with lovely botanical extracts that soften and plump the skin with intense moisture. I really love to use this mask when my skin needs a little TLC (I really need to stop wearing foundation and powders).
- A'pieu Chocolate Milk Mask- The A'pieu Milk masks are also daily masks. These come in fun scents, but I don't actually think they have any unique skin effects. They all basically hydrate the skin. I do like the chocolate version, but that's probably because I'm a chocoholic.
- Elensilia IntraCELL Escargot + Placenta Firming Sheet Mask- If you have been reading my sheet mask empties posts for a while, you already know that I love this mask. The IntraCELL sheet masks are in my top 5, and I tried a lot of sheet masks. The firming mask does exactly what it claims, which is pretty amazing for a one-time-use mask. If you are new to sheet masking, I highly recommend getting a box of the IntraCELL masks (any version except the Whitening ones).
- JayJun Anti-Dust Whitening Mask- This is my number one mask right now. I love that it comes with three steps, it makes it a great travel mask. The eye cream is out of this world, but I recommend using it only in the AM. It color corrects the eye area, so it's pretty pointless if you use it before bed. I recommend using half the eye cream before applying the mask and then applying the other half of the cream after masking.
- Papa Recipe Bombee Fruitables Green Squeeze Relaxing Mask- The Bombee Fruitables masks are INTENSE! If you are looking for a very fragrant, dripping wet, and insanely hydrating mask, you need to try a Bombee Fruitables sheet mask. The Green Squeeze has the mildest fragrance, so I recommend starting with this one!
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you want to read about my sheet mask empties every month, check out the Empties Series tab at the top of this page.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave them in the comments section below. I would also love to hear from you if you have tried any of these masks!
If you don't want to miss any of my posts, enter your email below to receive my weekly newsletter:
You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.
XO


No comments:
Post a Comment