Hey Beauty Lovers!
This is officially my last sheet mask empties post of 2019! I can't believe that the year is over!
I have tried so many sheet masks this year, and I loved most of them. The only masks that I really hated were all the masks in the Esfolio Pure Skin line. They had so much denatured alcohol in them that they burned my skin! I've never hated a Korean sheet mask before, so I was really surprised.
I haven't used all the Esfolio masks that I picked up, so I still have more of them to try. Honestly, I'm pretty terrified. But, I have a review to write, so I will have to just find a week to just do them all in a row.
Ok, let's get to the 32 amazing masks that I used in October!
October 2019 Sheet Mask Empties:
- Dewytree It's Pure Lavender Sheet Mask ($3.50)- First of all, let me say that I love Dewytree sheet masks. I have tried a lot of their masks, and every single one has been amazing. If you are looking for a great daily mask, I would highly recommend the It's Pure line. There are a few different versions of this mask, and each one is amazing. They are super soothing, hydrating, relaxing, and gentle on the skin. I like to use the Lavender mask is great for relaxation, so I typically use it in the evening before bed. I used two of these masks in October, and I am currently out of all my It's Pure masks. When my no-buy is over, these are definitely going to be repurchased.
- Dewytree Tea Tree Blooming Face Mask ($3.50)- The Blooming Face Mask line is also another one of my favorites from Dewytree. I know, I will probably say that about all the Dewytree masks in this post! If you have acne-prone skin, tea tree masks are a must! The Tea Tree Blooming Face Mask is a great option since it is effective and affordable. I recommend using this mask at least once a week if you are currently experiencing a breakout.
- Dewytree Yun Bonan Mask ($3.50)- The Dewytree Bonan masks are pretty intense. I found that the ingredients are very concentrated, and if I am experiencing any skin irritation, the mask burns my face. If you don't have sensitive skin or active breakouts, these masks are amazing. The featured ingredient for this sheet mask is Ginseng, so the scent is pretty strong. I love to use this mask when my skin needs a major boost.
- Dewytree Jung Bonan Mask ($3.50)- This version features Black Bamboo as its star ingredient. I like to use this mask after wearing a lot of makeup because it really helps my pores stay clear. I also like to use this one whenever my skin starts o feel congested. I highly recommend this mask for anyone with oily skin types.
- Dewytree Myung Bonan Mask ($3.50)- This mask is a brightening sheet mask. If you have been reading my blog for a while, or you follow me on Instagram, you already know that I love brightening sheet masks. This Bonan mask is formulated with Japanese Apricot Flower which is great for dull skin. I like to use this mask as often as possible. One of the reasons that my skin looks so luminous is because I use a ton of brightening sheet masks! I recommend this mask for everyone without sensitive skin.
- Leaders Mediu Amino Lifting Mask ($2.99)- Leaders Mediu Amino sheet masks are AMAZING! I know I say that about every sheet mask, but it's true! I love using this mask every once in a while to help keep my skin nice and tight. It is formulated with an Amino Acid blend, Vitamin A, and Zinc. All three of these ingredients work together to keep your skin wrinkle-free. Since this sheet mask contains Vitamin A, I would not recommend it for pregnant women.
- Leaders Mediu Amino Moisture Mask ($2.99)- Another fantastic mask! This mask is amazing for hydration. If you are experiencing any irritation, or you think that your skin is feeling dry, you need to try this mask. This sheet mask is formulated with an Amino Acid and Ceramide cocktail that will hydrate your skin down to its deepest layers. If you have a compromised skin barrier, this mask is great for you!
- Leaders Mediu Amino Propolis Mask ($3.50)- This is a great dupe for the Papa Recipe Bombee Black Honey Mask. They are similarly priced, so choose the one that you can find on sale. The only differences are that the Leaders mask contains Amino Acids and the Papa Recipe mask smells amazing. These masks are great for almost every skin concern. I recommend them for dry, oily, acne-prone, irritated, and unbalanced skin.
- Etude House 0.2mm Therapy Air Mask Madecassoside ($1.20)- The Etude House Therapy Air masks are typical daily sheet masks. They are affordable but very basic. The reason I love them is that they each have a highlighted ingredient that is actually effective. The Madecassoside is an extremely calming mask formulated with Centella Asiatica. I love to use it whenever my skin feels stressed. It is super nourishing and works immediately to soothe the skin. I highly recommend these if you are on a budget or you want to start a daily masking routine.
- Etude House 0.2mm Therapy Air Mask Green Tea ($1.20)- These are very similar to the Madecassoside version, except these smell just like Green Tea! Since Green Tea is an amazing anti-oxidant, I like to use these once in a while to help repair any skin damage that has accumulated. If you enjoy Green Tea skincare products, I recommend checking this one out!
- Etude House 0.2mm Therapy Air Mask Ceramide ($1.20)- These are my favorite from the Therapy Air line. They are formulated with Ceramides so they are amazing for every skin type. Ceramides help form the skin barrier so they are amazing in skincare. Since I started using products with Ceramides, my skin has become less irritated and I don't break out very often anymore. I highly recommend everyone to start including Ceramides in your skincare routines.
- JayJun Anti-Dust Therapy Mask ($4.00)- JayJun makes some of the best K-Beauty skincare in my experience, and I absolutely love their Anti-Dust line. If you live in a polluted city, this line is a must. This sheet mask comes with three steps, a cleanser, a cream, and a sheet mask. All three steps are absolutely amazing. The sheet is a light green color, so it's also very fun to wear. Since it includes a pretty heavy cream, I recommend using this mask in the PM. If you travel a lot, I highly recommend getting a box of these masks.
- JayJun Anti-Dust Whitening Mask ($4.00)- As you know, I love a good whitening mask. The Anti-Dust Whitening mask comes with an ampule, an eye cream, and a sheet mask. This mask will brighten your skin like crazy! I recommend using this mask in the AM because the eye cream has a tint. It would be a waste to use a tinted eye cream in the PM. I like to use this mask to brighten my skin up before applying a full face of makeup.
- JayJun Real Water Brightening Black Mask ($4.00)- This mask will also help brighten your skin, but it won't be as dramatic as the Anti-Dust Whitening mask. This mask comes with a cleanser and a sheet mask. I really love the cleanser that comes with this mask, an essence, and a sheet mask. This is another great mask to travel with.
- JayJun Purple Fragrance Mask ($4.00)- If you are sensitive to fragrance in skincare, this mask is not for you. However, if you are like me and you love fragrance, these sheet masks are a real treat. The Purple Fragrance Masks have such a relaxing scent, and I love to use these whenever I feel stressed. These are also a great option for an at-home spa day. I don't use these very often, but when I do, I fall in love with them all over again!
- Papa Recipe Bombee Fruitables Green Squeeze Relaxing Mask ($3.50)- Ok, these masks are amazing, but they are VERY intense. If you are sensitive to fragrance, DO NOT use these sheet masks. Also, if you do not like sheet masks that are dripping with essence, DO NOT use these sheet masks. I happen to love these, but I love to soak my skin with fragrant essence. I find that the Bombee Fruitables masks make my skin feel so soft and look very radiant. I have tried every version of the Bombee Fruitables line, and the Green Squeeze ones are my favorite. I absolutely love the scent, and it takes away any redness from my skin.
- Papa Recipe Bombee Fruitables White Squeeze Balancing Mask ($3.50)- The scent for the White Squeeze masks is pretty mild compared to the rest of the Bombee Fruitables line. This mask will help soften and hydrate the skin, but it will also keep your skin balanced. This mask is really helpful for anyone that gets oily throughout the day. If you have oily skin, I recommend keeping these in the fridge during the summer.
- Papa Recipe Bombee Fruitables Pink Squeeze Vitality Mask ($1.00)- These used to be my favorite until I tried the Green Squeeze version. The Pink Squeeze masks give your skin an amazing glow, which you all know that I love! I highly recommend these if you have dull skin.
- Mediheal TeaTree Care Solution Essential Mask ($14.73/10)- If you love BTS, you probably already love Mediheal sheet masks. These TeaTree sheet masks are another great option for acne-prone skin. These masks feel very cooling, and they will soothe any redness that comes along with a breakout. I highly recommend picking these up when you find them on sale.
- Mediheal Collagen Impact Essential Mask ($14.73/10)- These are a great option for aging skin. The Collagen masks help plump up the skin with intense hydration, and the collagen is an added bonus. I love to use these maks when I can find them on sale.
- Mother Made Rich Snail Deep Moisturizing Mask* ($13.99/5)- If you are looking for an intensely hydrating mask for dry skin, these are for you! The essence is very thick, so I actually don't recommend them for acne-prone skin. I like to use these when I have been in the cold for too long. It's great in the winter and it's perfect in the summer after a day sitting in front of the air conditioner.
- Elesilia IntraCELL Escargot+Propolis Revitalizing Mask ($3.50)- These were one of the first Korean sheet masks that I've ever tried! Since discovering K-Beauty, I have purchased many boxes of the Elensilia Revitalizing sheet masks. I cannot get over how simply amazing the entire IntraCELL line is for your skin. I like to use these after a chemical peel, intense exfoliation, retinol, and really any other time my skin needs some extra TLC. I have a full review of these masks under the Skincare Reviews Series tab at the top this page. I really recommend these for every skin type!
- Elakoko Noni Enriched Moisturizing Mask* ($3.50)- This is another great option for every skin type. The Noni Enriched masks are extremely nourishing, but they are also very lightweight. If you have dry acne-prone skin, these masks may work very well for you!
- A'pieu Strawberry Milk One Pack Mask ($2.36)- All the Milk One Pack masks are the same in my opinion. They only differ in scent, so choose which version you think you would like best. I love the Chocolate Milk one the most. The Strawberry Milk was just ok. The Milk masks are very hydrating, so I like to use these as often as possible.
- BNBG Vita Genic Relaxing Jelly Mask ($3.00)- I am actually very surprised that I liked these masks. I'm not a huge fan of jelly textured skincare products, so I was a little nervous to try the Jelly Mask line from BNBG. The essence did not feel very jelly-like to me, so I really enjoyed these masks. The green Relaxing version was very soothing. I think I may repurchase these when my no-buy ends.
- JM Solution Glow Luminous Aurora Mask ($3.50)- I am so obsessed with JM Solution sheet masks that I bought a whole box of the Aurora masks after trying them once. They leave my skin absolutely GLOWING. I am not joking when I say that I want to bathe in this essence. If you have sensitive skin, I would avoid this mask or just use extreme caution if you really want to try them.
- SNP Red Dot Lifting Mask* ($4.90 use code MIMWIEDS001 for 10% off)- I love these Dot masks from SNP. I was sent three versions, and all of them perform the same in my opinion. All the masks in this line include four patches with tension spots to apply under the eyes and around the mouth. The actual mask is long enough to cover the neck, and it is made with ear loops to keep the mask on tight. I find that the patches really help to soften any fine lines, and I love that the sheet covers the neck. I recommend these masks if you are looking for a more spa-like experience.
My favorite sheet mask that I used in October would have to be the Etude House 0.2mm Therapy Air Mask in Ceramide. It is such a simple mask, and I love it for daily sheet masking!
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you want to check out more empties content, you can find all my posts under the Empties Series tab at the top of this page.
If you have any questions, concerns, or recommendations, please leave them in the comments section down below. I would also love to hear from you if you have tried any of the masks that I talked about in this post!
I will try to upload again before the New Year, but if not, have a very happy New Year!
You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.
Check out my latest Instagram post here:
XO
*PR/Gifted









No comments:
Post a Comment