Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Sephora Holiday Gift Guide 2019 ($75-$99)

Photo Credit: Sephora

Hey Beauty Lovers!

I decided to try something new, and I put together a Sephora Holiday Gift Guide!

Basically, I went through every single product in the Sephora Gift section and picked out everything I would personally love to own. Some of these products I have personally tried, some brands I have loved for years, and some products have been on my wishlist!

All my holiday picks for this post will be for the $75-$99 price range. I will be posting gift guides for every price range, so check out my Twitter page for the other links!

Disclaimer: I use affiliate links in my blog posts. By using one of my affiliate links, I receive a few dollars. This helps support the blog since I do not accept money for product reviews. I never use affiliate links for products that I don't actually recommend. If you feel uncomfortable using affiliate links, please don't feel obligated to click on anything in this blog. 

Let's get right to the products!

$75-$99


Photo Credit: Sephora

BUMBLE AND BUMBLE Thickening Jumbos Set ($99)- This set is for all my fellow flat-hair gals and guys. Bumble and Bumble makes fantastic haircare products, and I absolutely love the thickening line! If you have flat hair like me, you need this set in your life! The set includes a 33.8oz Thickening Volume Shampoo, a 33.8oz Thickening Volume Conditioner, and a 3.6oz Thickening Dryspun Volume Texture Spray. This set is a great deal!

Photo Credit: Sephora

CAUDALIE Premier Cru Absolute Anti-Aging Solution ($99)- I am obsessed with Caudalie skincare, and the Premier Cru line is fantastic for anti-aging. If you have the cash and are 30+, I highly recommend this set! The Premier Cru line is very nourishing, so use caution if you have oily skin. This set includes a 0.5oz Premier Cru The Eye Cream, a 0.5oz Premier Cru The Cream, and a 0.33oz Premier Cru The Serum.

Photo Credit: Sephora

BEAUTYBIO Rose Quartz Radiance Set ($98)- BeautyBio is a new brand at Sephora. I personally haven't tried anything from the brand yet, but it is definitely on my wish list! This set is great because it includes a full-sized product as well as a rose quartz roller. I am a big believer in jade rollers, so I am really curious about rose quartz rollers. This set includes a Brazilian Rose Quartz Roller and a 1oz bottle of The Radiance Brightening Omega + Rosehip Seed Facial Oil. I love Rosehip oil so this set is definitely on my radar.

Photo Credit: Sephora

PETER THOMAS ROTH Potent-C™ Power Pack ($98)- I am obsessed with Peter Thomas Roth skincare! Their Potent-C line is amazing! These products will brighten up your complexion pretty quickly, but they are pretty expensive. I always look for these gift sets to help me save some money! This set includes a 1oz Potent-C™ Power Serum and a 0.7oz Potent-C™ Bright & Plump Moisturizer. Both of these products are great for all skin types except for sensitive skin.

Photo Credit: Sephora

YVES SAINT LAURENT Mon Paris Makeup Set ($98)- I love this perfume! If you love very feminine scents, this is a great set. It includes a 1.7 oz bottle, a travel-sized Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick in 49 Rose Saint High Shine Finish, and a dome-shaped pouch. I actually own this lipstick and it is amazing! I love the hot pink color and the glossy finish. The bag looks super functional and the reviews state that it can fit makeup brushes. This is a great set!

Photo Credit: Sephora

YVES SAINT LAURENT Mon Paris Holiday Set ($97)- This set is almost identical to the previous set, except it includes a mini mascara instead of the pouch. I personally love YSL mascaras, so I would love either set. This set includes a 1.7oz bottle of perfume, a mini Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick in 49 Rose Saint High Shine Finish, and a mini Volume Effect Faux Cils Mascara. 

Photo Credit: Sephora

YVES SAINT LAURENT Black Opium Holiday Gift Set ($97)- Black Opium is my holy grail perfume! It is a pretty bold and spicy perfume, so only purchase this set if you like a more masculine fragrance. This set includes a 1.7oz bottle, a mini Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick in 1 Le Rouge, and a mini The Shock Mascara. I love the lipstick formula (I have it in hot pink), and I love the mascara. This is a fantastic gift set!

Photo Credit: Sephora

IT COSMETICS IT's Your IT Girl Super Squad! ($95)- I love love love It Cosmetics! I love their makeup products and I love their skincare!  This set includes so many of their popular products, so I highly recommend this set to try out the brand. This set includes a 2oz Secret Sauce™ Anti-Aging Moisturizer, a 0.5oz Bye Bye Under Eye Brightening Eye Cream, a 1oz Your Skin but Better Primer+, a 1.7oz Confidence in A Cleanser, a 0.5oz Confidence in A Gel Lotion, a 1.7oz Miracle Water Micellar Cleanser, and a mini Superhero™ Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara. This set is great for normal to oily skin. I don't recommend this set for dry skin types because they include a gel moisturizer instead of their cream.

Photo Credit: Sephora

MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES Daisy Eau de Toilette Gift Set ($90)- I love Marc Jacobs Daisy! It has a classic floral scent that feels very feminine. I personally adore the bottle! This set includes a 1.6oz bottle and a 0.33oz spray travel perfume. 

Photo Credit: Sephora

FRESH Rose N’ Shine Skincare Set ($89)- I love Fresh skincare. The Rose line is great for all skin types, and the Rose toner is a holy grail of mine. I love the real rose petals floating in the toner, and I love the scent! This set includes a 3.3oz Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner, a 1.6oz Rose Deep Hydration Moisturizer, a Rose Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask, and a mini Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15. This set is great for all skin types and ages. Just a warning, the Rose line is heavily fragranced, so keep that in mind!

Photo Credit: Sephora

SUNDAY RILEY Power Trio: Lactic Acid + Retinol + Vitamin C Bundle ($88)- Sunday Riley is freaking expensive, but their products are fantastic! This set includes three of their popular products, and I actually really like them. Included is a 0.5oz Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment, a 0.5oz C.E.O. 15% Vitamin C Brightening Serum, a 0.25oz Luna Retinol Sleeping Night Oil, and a clear travel bag. All three products are great for anti-aging, and I recommend this set for anyone 25+. Please make sure to follow the directions to avoid sensitizing the skin!

Photo Credit: Sephora

SUNDAY RILEY Power Couple: Lactic Acid and Retinol Kit ($85)- If you are looking for skin-transforming night treatments, this set is for you! This set includes a 0.5oz Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment and a 0.5oz Luna Retinol Sleeping Night Oil. Like the set above, I recommend these two products for aging skin (25+). 

Photo Credit: Sephora

ALGENIST Pure GENIUS Collection Kit ($80)- I love Algenist skincare! It is super luxe and expensive, but it will give you results! This is a great introduction set that will last 1-2 months depending on how often you use the products (once or twice a day). I usually recommend Algenist products, especially the Genius line, to anyone 30+. This set includes a 1.5oz Ultimate Anti-Aging Melting Cleanser, a 0.21oz GENIUS Ultimate Anti-Aging Eye Cream, a 1oz GENIUS Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream, and a 0.21oz GENIUS Liquid Collagen. The price for this set is pretty high, but you get a complete basic skincare routine (except sunscreen) that will last you a month when used twice a day (if you use an appropriate amount of product). This one gets a huge thumbs up from me!

Photo Credit: Sephora

CAUDALIE Vinoperfect Natural Brightening Stars ($79)- I love Caudalie skincare, especially the Vinoperfect line. If you want to refine skin texture, brighten your skin, and help with anti-aging, you need to try this line. This set includes a 1.69oz Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Essence, a 1oz Vinoperfect Anti Dark Spot Serum, and a 0.5oz Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Overnight Cream. This line is great for anyone 25+!

Photo Credit: Sephora

AMOREPACIFIC Meet Your Everyday Besties ($78)- Amorepacific is one of my favorite brands sold at Sephora! This set is a great deal because you get a full-sized enzyme cleanser (value $60) in addition to two minis to try out. I love that enzyme powder cleanser. This set includes a 1.76oz Treatment Enzyme Peel Cleansing Powder, a 1oz Vintage Single Extract Essence, and a 0.27oz MOISTURE BOUND Rejuvenating Crème. The essence is a real treat, so the $78 price tag is completely justified!

Photo Credit: Sephora

BEAUTYBIO The Daily Essentials ($75)- BeautyBio is a new brand at Sephora that has been getting a lot of attention on Instagram. as I mentioned above, I have not tried anything from the brand, but their products are on my wish list! This set looks like a great deal for skincare lovers! It includes a 2oz Balance pH Balancing Gel Cleanser, a 1oz Daily Vitamin C Day Serum with Antioxidant Complex, a 1oz Ultimate Hypervitamin Cream, and a set of Bright Eyes Collagen-Infused Brightening Colloidal Silver Eye Masks. You get a travel-sized three-step routine that will make your skin look flawless! I recommend this set for all skin types and all ages! 

Photo Credit: Sephora

SEPHORA FAVORITES Holiday Deluxe Mini Coffret Set ($75)- If you are planning on purchasing a perfume that is included in the Sephora Favorites, you might as well purchase the sampler! This will help save you a few dollars, and you get to test out some new fragrances! This sampler is especially great because you get minis of the perfumes instead of samples! The Sephora Favorites also make a great gift!

Photo Credit: Sephora

PETER THOMAS ROTH Mix, Mask & Hydrate ($75)- As I mentioned above, I love Peter Thomas Roth products! My favorite thing to buy from the brand is their annual mask set. In this set, you get 5 small masks and an extra! This year, the set includes a 1.7oz Cucumber Gel Mask Extreme De-Tox™ Hydrator, a 1.7oz Pumpkin Enzyme Mask Enzymatic Dermal Resurfacer, a 1.7oz Irish Moor Mud Purifying Black Mask, a 1.7oz 24K Gold Mask Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Mask, a 1.7oz Rose Stem Cell Cio-Repair Gel Mask, and a 0.67oz Water Drench® Hyaluronic Cloud Cream Hydrating Moisturizer. I love all the masks in this set, but my absolute favorite is the Irish Moor Mud Mask. This set would make a great gift for any skincare lover!

That wraps up the $75-$99 price range! 

I will be having posts for the $100+, $50-$74, $25-$49, and Under $25 price ranges, so stay tuned! 

If you have any questions or suggestions. please leave them in the comments section down below. I would also love to hear about your experience with any of the products mentioned in this post!

Don't miss any of my posts, enter your email here to receive my weekly newsletter. You can also find this form by clicking the Subscribe option from the drop-down list at the top of this page. By signing up, you will opt-in to receive a maximum of one email a week with links to my latest blog posts.

You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.

Check out my latest Instagram post here:


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...