Sunday, December 22, 2019

Sephora Holiday Gift Guide 2019 (Under $25)

Photo Credit: Sephora

Hey Beauty Lovers!

I decided to try something new, and I put together a Sephora Holiday Gift Guide!

Basically, I went through every single product in the Sephora Gift section and picked out everything I would personally love to own. Some of these products I have personally tried, some brands I have loved for years, and some products have been on my wishlist!

All my holiday picks for this post will be for the under $25 price range. I will be posting gift guides for every price range, so check out my Twitter page for the other links!

Disclaimer: I use affiliate links in my blog posts. By using one of my affiliate links, I receive a few dollars. This helps support the blog since I do not accept money for product reviews. I never use affiliate links for products that I don't actually recommend. If you feel uncomfortable using affiliate links, please don't feel obligated to click on anything in this blog. 

Let's get right to the products!

Under $25
Photo Credit: Sephora


NARS Mini Blush + Balm Set ($24)- I own two Nars mini blushes (one in Orgasm), and they are a great size! I think this mini blush and lip balm set is a great deal and it comes in three different shades (Torrid, Dolce Vita, and Orgasm). This would make a great stocking stuffer or mini Chanukah present. Any makeup lover would love this set.

Photo Credit: Sephora

BENEFIT COSMETICS Precisely Plus One Brow Pencil Duo ($24)- Who else always needs to fill in their brows? I am obsessed with brow pencils and I love Benefit Cosmetics brow products. This set is a great deal! You get a full-sized and mini Precisely, My Brow Pencil. I love the thin tip of this pencil, and the brush that's included is amazing!

Photo Credit: Sephora

TARTE Chrome For The Holidays Set ($24)- I love Tarte holiday eyeshadows. They are super festive and are stunning on the lids. This set includes 4 Chrome Paint Shadow Pots in Citrine (metallic copper), Frosé (metallic rose gold), Wild at Heart (metallic pink duochrome shift), Pink Diamonds (metallic magenta). These look amazing!

Photo Credit: Sephora

NARS Velvet Matte Lipstick Pencil Duo ($20)- I love these lip pencils from Nars. I don't use them often, so the mini sized pencils last a while for me. I own the Cruella and Dolce Vita shades and they are beautiful! I highly recommend these!

Photo Credit: Sephora

DR. JART+ Mini Must-Haves Experiment Kit ($20)- If you are a big believer in skincare over makeup, this set is for you! It has everything you need for a no makeup day. This set includes a 1.01oz Dermaclear™ Micro Water, a 0.33oz Ceramidin™ Cream, a 0.5oz Cicapair ™ Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30, a 0.5oz Premium Beauty Balm | Light to Medium, and a Dermask™ Vital Hydra Solution sheet mask. Keep in mind that this BB cream is super light!

Photo Credit: Sephora

KAJA Moon Lit Moon Crystal Sparkling Eye Pigment Duo ($19)- I absolutely love quick and easy makeup products! One of my favorite brands for quick makeup is Kaja. This set includes two shimmery eye pigments that look stunning! You get 2 Moon Crystals in Luminary and Mystical. Love these so much!

Photo Credit: Sephora

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY See-Quins Glam Glitter Eyeshadow – Lust and Stardust Collection ($17)- These limited edition glitter shadows are STUNNING! The packaging is beautiful, and the shades are on trend. Unfortunately, three out of four shades are already sold out online, but you may be able to find them in store. Run and get these before they are gone!

Photo Credit: Sephora

BECCA Prime, Set & Glow ($15)- I love Becca products and I already own the highlighter and primer included in this set. Both of those products will last you a while, depending on how often you wear makeup. The set includes a mini  First Light Priming Filter (Radiant Finish), a mini Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed (Champagne Pop), and a mini Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder (Original). This is such a fantastic deal!

Photo Credit: Sephora

NARS Disco Baby Mini Velvet Matte Lipstick Pencil Set ($14)- As you can tell, I love Nars minis! This set is a Studio-54 themed mini Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Disco Baby (matte chestnut rose) and Sharpener. The shade is stunning, and the box is so cute for gifting!

Photo Credit: Sephora

TOO FACED Damn Girl! Mascara Ornament ($10)- I love this mascara! It is similar to the Better Than Sex mascara, but it makes my lashes look fluffier. I personally hate buying full-sized mascaras since they go bad so quickly. The minis are a perfect size! This Damn Girl! mascara comes in an ornament box which is so cute!

That wraps up the under $25 price range! 

I will be having posts for the $100+$75-$99$50-$74, and $25-$49 price ranges, so stay tuned! 

If you have any questions or suggestions. please leave them in the comments section down below. I would also love to hear about your experience with any of the products mentioned in this post!

Don't miss any of my posts, enter your email here to receive my weekly newsletter. You can also find this form by clicking the Subscribe option from the drop-down list at the top of this page. By signing up, you will opt-in to receive a maximum of one email a week with links to my latest blog posts.

You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.

Check out my latest Instagram post here:


XO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...