Monday, February 24, 2020

Weekly Makeup Picks: Shop My Stash January 2020

Introduction

My last Shop My Stash post did really well, so it's officially going to be a monthly blog post!

Right now I have a ton of makeup products filling up some drawers in my closet. Instead of buying every new makeup release, I am trying to use the makeup I already have in my collection. This helps me save a ton of money and I get to use up my makeup before they expire.

Every Sunday, I go through my makeup drawers and select the products that I will be using for the rest of the week. In addition to my monthly blog post, I will also be posting my weekly makeup picks on my Instagram page every Monday. This will help remind me to take some selfies with the products I chose for the week.

For January 2020, I included an extra week of makeup picks so that I can show you the makeup I used for New Year's Eve. Also, New Years was the last time that I wore foundation and face powders, I am going foundation-free for the whole year of 2020! I didn't include any selfies in this post, but I will have one for my Shop My Stash February 2020 post. All future Shop My Stash posts will include a selfie for each week of makeup picks.

Ok, let's get to the makeup!

Week 1

January 2020 started with a full glam New Year's Eve look. I pulled out the highlighter, bronzer, finishing powder, and glitter shadows. I loved the way the look turned out, but I am happy that it was the last full glam look of 2020.



Products Used:
Week 2

My mother got me the BH Zodiac palette, so I just had to use it right away! I will be posting a full review and some tips for the palette soon!



Products Used:
Week 3

I was feeling nostalgic, so I decided to pull out my OG Naked palette. I hate that they discontinued this. I hope they bring it back one day.



Products Used:
Week 4

Yes, I am using the BH Cosmetics Zodiac palette again!



Products Used:
Week 5

I love the Tarte Make Believe In Yourself palette so much! I just wish that they included one more matte shade...



Products Used:
Final Thoughts

I am still working on the format of the Shop My Stash monthly post, so please feel free to send me any feedback.

Again, I will be including selfies for each week in the future!

I am definitely happy that I chose to go foundation-free this year. My skin has been looking a lot brighter, and I am starting to feel a lot more confident with the look of my bare face. It may not be for everyone, but it's definitely working for me!

As you can tell, my makeup routines have gotten a lot simpler since going makeup-free. This makes my mornings a lot easier!

Before You Go

I hope you enjoyed this post! If you are interested in reading more makeup related content, check out the Makeup Series tab at the top of this page.

If you have any questions or concerns, please leave them in the comments section. I would also love to hear from you if you have tried any of these products!

Don't miss any of my posts, enter your email here to receive my weekly newsletter. You can also find this form by clicking the Subscribe option from the drop-down list at the top of this page. By signing up, you will opt-in to receive a maximum of one email a week with links to my latest blog posts.

You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.

Check out my latest Instagram post here:


XO
*These products were kindly gifted, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...