As a beauty blogger, I am sent quite a few products to review each month. Sometimes I reach out to the brand, sometimes the brand reaches out to me, and sometimes I apply to receive products from influencer platforms.
I am always thankful for all the products sent my way, and I can't wait to share my reviews with you soon!
Let's get right to the products sent to me in May...
>>PR Haul<<
1. Joyal Beauty Vitamin B3 B5 Serum- sent by the brand through Tomoson to review on Instagram. I applied for this serum because I have been loving Amazon skincare lately, and I was not disappointed. Niacinamide is one of my favorite skincare ingredients, so this serum did exactly what I thought it would do for my skin. I will be writing my full review soon, but spoiler alert: I loved it!
2. InstaNatural 7% Glycolic AHA Toner- sent by the brand through Tomoson to review on InstaNatural. I actually applied for this product because I've had great experiences with InstaNatural in the past (i.e. Vitamin C Serum, Retinol Serum, and Niacinamide Serum). Glycolic acid is one of my secret weapons against acne (check out my post here), and this toner is a great way to introduce glycolic acid into your daily routine. Again, a full review is coming soon!
3. Wishtrend PR Package- The brand sent me two of their new launches to review on my blog. As a Wishtrend Affiliate (apply here), I was sent the Klairs Mid Day Blue UV Sheild and the By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 15% with Ferulic Acid to review. I posted a mini-review on Instagram, but I will be posting my full review for the blog soon.
>>Final Thoughts<<
May was a pretty slow month for PR, but June has already been crazy busy. I am getting my 4th PR package this week, and it's only June 16th!
If you are looking to get PR for your blog or Instagram page, I highly recommend checking out websites like Tomoson, Beauty Clout, and Brandbacker. After you become an established beauty blogger, companies will start reaching out to you for your shipping information.
Let me know if you want me to write a post about monetizing your blog. I have two main websites that I use to make some extra beauty spending money each month. You can let me know in the comments or send me a DM on social media!
>>Before You Go<<
I hope you enjoyed this PR Haul! If you are looking for more content like this, check out my Haul Series tab at the top of this page.
Tomorrow I will be posting my May Skincare Routines Update, so follow me on Twitter or Instagram to be notified.
Don't miss any of my posts, enter your email here to receive my weekly newsletter. You can also find this form by clicking the Subscribe option from the drop-down list at the top of this page. By signing up, you will opt-in to receive a maximum of one email a week with links to my latest blog posts.
You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.
Check out my latest Instagram post here:
XO




No comments:
Post a Comment