Saturday, April 9, 2022

March 2022 BoxyCharm Base Box Review

Hey Beauty Lovers!

Today I will be unboxing the March 2022 BoxyCharm Base Box. The BoxyCharm Base Box costs $27.99 a month and comes with 5 full-sized products.

I am sent the BoxyCharm Base Box in PR every month, but I genuinely love this box!

Unlike other beauty subscription boxes, BoxyCharm sends well-known brands in every box. I like to see products from Ulta and Sephora in a subscription box, so this is the one that I recommend. 

Just a note about the BoxyCharm boxes, there are quite a few variations each month. You won't necessarily get all the same products that you see your favorite influencer unbox, but you will get some amazing products. Keep that in mind before joining BoxyCharm!

Ok, let's take a look at what I got in my box...

Disclaimer: This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Read my full disclaimer here.

March 2022 BoxyCharm Base Box


  • Luxie Beauty Florals Brush Set ($40)- I love getting Luxie brushes in BoxyCharm boxes! They are high quality, and they don't fall apart if you wash them often. Some of the best eye brushes in my collection are Luxie brushes! I love the color of this set and the purple pouch is very cute. I'm not sure if I'm going to use the sponge, but there is a blending brush that I know I will be using a ton.
  • Korres Santorini Grape Velvet Skin Drink ($48)- I am so excited to get this in my box! I love Korres skincare, especially the Wild Rose Brightening Absolute Oil. This is supposed to help with skin texture, it's formulated with Santorini Grape Extract, Grape Seed Oil, and Resveratrol. It has a botanical scent, but it quickly dissipates. I'm really looking forward to adding this to my PM routine.
  • Frank Body Brightening Vitamin C Mask ($16.88)- I know Frank Body from their famous Coffee Scrub, but I didn't realize that they started making skincare for the face. I'm really excited to try out this mask. They recommend leaving it on for 5 minutes, so this is a super quick treatment that will give you glowing skin. 
  • Eleman Beauty Matte Liquid Lipstick in Miami ($18)- After getting a bad box last month, I'm happy to see a lippy in this month's box. I'm not a huge fan of matte liquid lipsticks, but I do like to use them when I have to dress up for a formal occasion. This shade is absolutely beautiful, I may use it for my nephew's wedding in June.
  • Persona Lip Liner in 90210 ($14)- I'm shocked that we received a lip liner that actually matches the lipstick from the box! This is a great edition, and I love the name of the shade. I really like that the shade is slightly darker than the lipstick, but they still work really well together. 

Final Thoughts

I'm very happy with this month's box. I was a little disappointed that I didn't get any new eyeshadow palettes, but the Korres Santorini Grape Velvet Skin Drink makes up for it!

The total value for this box is $136.88! That is a great deal for a subscription box that only costs $27.99 a month.

I think that BoxyCharm is still the best subscription box on the market. I personally recommend the Base Box, but you can check out the larger boxes if you can spend a little more each month.

I hope you enjoyed this BoxyCharm Base Box unboxing! 

If you are looking for my other unboxing posts, check out the Subscription Box Series tab at the top of this page. I also have unboxings for a few other subscription boxes listed there as well. 

If you want me to unbox a specific beauty subscription box, please let me know in the comments below.

Follow on Instagram Follow on Feedly

Before You Go

Let's be friends! 

Join my beauty family by signing up for my weekly newsletter

And, don't forget to follow me on Instagram, you can check out my latest Instagram post here:

XO


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...